Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched

Discus and support Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two or three weeks ago, I had practically a fight with my 360 about my NAT being suddenly closed. Sometime during this battle, my dashboard started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScribeGossett, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched

Two or three weeks ago, I had practically a fight with my 360 about my NAT being suddenly closed. Sometime during this battle, my dashboard started loading strangely; I didn’t really notice it until I finished fighting the NAT issue. Afterwards, my dashboard
    doesn’t seem to want to load completely. It brings everything up fine, but none of the boxes or ads load properly (as in my dashboard is practically nothing but green boxes with labels). It’s never failed to load, and it doesn’t issue any errors. I’ve played
    a couple of games and loaded the Youtube app without issue. I tried clearing the System Cache (going through the Systems tab, to Storage, pressing “Y”, and selecting Clear Storage), but it didn’t change anything. But, it also didn’t seem to delete any updates
    for any of the games I’ve played, either. It’s almost like the clear didn’t work? Is there another method I could try? I did attempt to take the Hard Drive out and connect to Xbox Live, but the system wants to download an update I don’t have the storage room
    for. Help?

:)

ScribeGossett, Jul 3, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Steel Wolf 31 Win User

Ban made my party chat blocked

Well as I recall when the xbox 360 got its NXE dashboard update it wiped out some of the chat glitches associated with the old dash board, here's hoping the NXOE update with have a similar effect on the xbox one.
  3. GnomishNinja Win User

Xbox dashboard glitches

Hello,

I think the possible solutions here would help you:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze

It's possible that your console is overheating. Try moving it into an area with better ventilation, away from other electronic devices.

If that doesn't help try powering the console off and removing the hard drive. If removing the hard drive fixes the problem you will probably need to replace the hard drive. If it doesn't, you may need to send your console in for servicing.

Good luck to you.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox dashboard glitches

Hey there Burns!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with Xbox Live. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start things off, here's a handful of questions to help us better understand the situation:

1. Are you currently part of the Beta?
    2. Are you able to play multiplayer games without any lag?
    3. What happens when you hit your guide button?
    4. Does any content show on your dashboard at all?
    5. Are you able to find anything in the Xbox Live Marketplace at all?
    6. If you run the connection test on your console, what results does it give you?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  5. haroldgraunke Win User

Game & Party Invites could cause you to dashboard?? FTL

It was just a dashboard glitch
  6. QuantumCommando Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

Xbox ones current dashboard is practically a beta. It's pretty much the same as before it's launch. The whole xbox one dashboard is literally incomplete. Microsoft just announced they will be releasing the original/real dashboard early next year. It really
    is sad that it is so incomplete, but whatever. So glitches are imminent for a new console, especially an incomplete one. Anyways it's due to glitches effecting everyone. Especially bf4. There's so much in that amazing game
Thema:

Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched

1. Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched - Similar Threads - 360 Dashboard Glitched

2. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  3. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  4. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  5. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  6. [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work: The first problem we have is our Xbox 360 can't connect to the internet (Error 80151903), but we thought it's okay. While trying to troubleshoot this, we cleared the system updates off the hard...
  7. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  8. how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?: I bought an Xbox 360 original model and it seems the old user didn't factory reset the console. I searched for guides on how I could update the system but they were all on the newer dashboard. and...
  9. Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure: My suggestion would be making a final dashboard revision for the 360 before the store closure that would allow users with gamepass ultimate to use their dusty 360 as a streaming box for gamepass...
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language: When I boot up my Xbox half of the dashboard is English and the other stuff is another language, does anyone have a fix for this? ff1d5b43-19b6-4c49-822c-9d43922c3eca