Xbox 360 Controller not work

Discus and support Xbox 360 Controller not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i just tried to turn on the xbox 360 controller i tried most ways but still it didn't work it was working yesterday the controller didn't get hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EgeCömertpay, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 Controller not work

hi i just tried to turn on the xbox 360 controller i tried most ways but still it didn't work it was working yesterday the controller didn't get hit how can i fix it or is there a way for me to use the console without the controller?

:)

EgeCömertpay, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Using a logitech Momo Racing wheel/pc on xbox 360 slim

That controller is not supported by the Xbox 360. To my knowledge there are no wheels or controllers from Logitech that work on the Xbox 360 Platform.
  4. Kiesey Win User

Question about Xbox 360-PC Wireless Gaming Receiver

If you have a wired Xbox controller it will work. ( Note using a wireless controller and the play and charge kit will not work) Check out the link below fo downloads for the Xbox 360 Wired Controller For Windows.

www.microsoft.com/.../xbox-360-controller-for-windows
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller not working in windows 10?

With the Xbox 360 controller, it only sent data wirelessly. The charging cable was only used to charge rechargeable batteries on the controller, and does not send data over the wire for the controller. You would need the Xbox 360 wireless controller
    adapter (usb dongle) to connect. If the 360 controller was wired natively then that would work, but the default controllers only worked wirelessly.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

02060079853139 manette xbox 360 , non fonctionnelle ?[Translation-02060079853139 Xbox 360 controller, not functional?]

Hi Jean,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Is the controller an Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox one controllers will not work on an Xbox 360. Also, is the controller old, brand new?

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox 360 Controller not work

1. Xbox 360 Controller not work - Similar Threads - 360 Controller

2. Xbox 360 wired controller not functioning properly on my windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller not functioning properly on my windows 11: I've been trying to play fifa with this controller. The controller gets stuck while im playing, it either makes a sharp sound and turns off on its own and i have to turn it back on or it keeps on...
  3. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  4. Why isn't my xBox 360 controller working in windows 11?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xBox 360 controller working in windows 11?: After plugin it in the driver seems to be installed and I can see xBox 360 Peripherals and my Controller via Plug & Charge Kit in my Device Manager but once in a game or trying websites like...
  5. Parental controls, XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental controls, XBOX 360: I recently bought an Xbox from a thrift store, and there are parental controls on the hard drive. I’m not too sure of what to do to disable them/reset the hard drive. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  6. Can't unplug play&charge cable from Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't unplug play&charge cable from Xbox 360 controller: Hi. I have original Xbox 360 controller and original play & charge cable. Fist time in my life I decided to connect it and now I just can't remove it from controller!...
  7. I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller...: I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller it ws working yesterday 5d1672f5-b857-46c5-85ba-6df795830379
  8. using 360 wired arcade sticks and nonstandard controles also 8bitdo controlers on series s

in XboX Insiders
    using 360 wired arcade sticks and nonstandard controles also 8bitdo controlers on series s: I wanna use a razer Kaiju I (way better that the overpriced 200 elite pro controller and cost me 10.om a yard sale) from 360 also arcade sticks and a 8bitdo wireless (swich mode?) controller on...
  9. My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console: I can not connect the controller of xbox 360 with console 4ff3f2c9-1d9e-419a-a39d-bb466a0f72ff
  10. Connceting Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connceting Xbox 360 controller: How do I connect my Xbox 360 controller to my apple iPad (mac) to play Call of Duty mobile? 93d00581-fe46-4f10-8691-5003fe7c94be