Xbox 360 controller doesnt work on pc

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller doesnt work on pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have a wirelles xbox 360 controller and i bought a cable to connect it on the pc but windows arent recognise it as a controller but as an unspesified... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngelKapaHD, Oct 11, 2017.

1. AngelKapaHD
    AngelKapaHD Guest

i have a wirelles xbox 360 controller and i bought a cable to connect it on the pc but windows arent recognise it as a controller but as an unspesified unit. on the device manager windows recognise it as a controller.I have already tried to connect the controller on
    another computer but it happens the same.Lastly the controller only makes a breathing effect on leds .

Xbox 360 controller doesnt work on pc [​IMG]

Xbox 360 controller doesnt work on pc [​IMG]

:)

AngelKapaHD, Oct 11, 2017
  2. My xbox controller doesnt work on pc

My controller doesnt work. When i play fifa 18 demo or any fifa i cant sprint my player is in the dribbling mod. I tried to configure it but it says that this button (r2) is corupted from another program

TextualCactus95, Oct 11, 2017
  3. InCaudaVenenum, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Xbox 360 controller doesnt work on pc

Hey there AngelKapaHD,

In order to connect an Xbox 360 Wireless controller to a Windows PC you'll need a Xbox 360 Wireless adapter, using a Play and Charge cable will only charge the controller, it's not designed to send or receive data. So that's why it's not showing up properly
    for you.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there AngelKapaHD,

In order to connect an Xbox 360 Wireless controller to a Windows PC you'll need a Xbox 360 Wireless adapter, using a Play and Charge cable will only charge the controller, it's not designed to send or receive data. So that's why it's not showing up properly
    for you.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Kieran Wellbelove Win User

xbox controller glitched on pc

every controller i connect to my pc doesnt work but if it is connected to another pc or an xbox it works
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 controller not working on PC

Is the controller a wireless controller or wired? If it is wireless, how are you connecting it? If by using the play & charge kit, then the Xbox 360 controller will not work, as the cable is only recognized on PC for charging only. You need to use a Xbox
    360 Wireless adapter for PC to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC.
  8. InCaudaVenenum Win User

My xbox controller doesnt work on pc

9. LoR1kK94 Win User

Wired Xbox controller not working

Well if you can use your controller on your xbox and not on your pc , you should try to reinstall your USB Drivers NOT Controller drivers , if it doesnt work again try reinstalling your OS on your PC. Hope this helps you.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 controller doesnt work on pc - Similar Threads - 360 controller doesnt

2. Xbox 360 wired controller not functioning properly on my windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller not functioning properly on my windows 11: I've been trying to play fifa with this controller. The controller gets stuck while im playing, it either makes a sharp sound and turns off on its own and i have to turn it back on or it keeps on...
  3. Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my parent control code for my xbox 360 slim: I forgot my xbox 360 slin parent control code fdad074f-2661-48ff-825d-7a97f1e3c232
  4. Xbox 360 Controller not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Controller not work: hi i just tried to turn on the xbox 360 controller i tried most ways but still it didn't work it was working yesterday the controller didn't get hit how can i fix it or is there a way for me to...
  5. Why isn't my xBox 360 controller working in windows 11?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xBox 360 controller working in windows 11?: After plugin it in the driver seems to be installed and I can see xBox 360 Peripherals and my Controller via Plug & Charge Kit in my Device Manager but once in a game or trying websites like...
  6. Parental controls, XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental controls, XBOX 360: I recently bought an Xbox from a thrift store, and there are parental controls on the hard drive. I’m not too sure of what to do to disable them/reset the hard drive. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  7. Can't unplug play&charge cable from Xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't unplug play&charge cable from Xbox 360 controller: Hi. I have original Xbox 360 controller and original play & charge cable. Fist time in my life I decided to connect it and now I just can't remove it from controller!...
  8. I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller...: I am trying to play a game with a 360 controller but the pc isnt recognizing my controller it ws working yesterday 5d1672f5-b857-46c5-85ba-6df795830379
  9. using 360 wired arcade sticks and nonstandard controles also 8bitdo controlers on series s

in XboX Insiders
    using 360 wired arcade sticks and nonstandard controles also 8bitdo controlers on series s: I wanna use a razer Kaiju I (way better that the overpriced 200 elite pro controller and cost me 10.om a yard sale) from 360 also arcade sticks and a 8bitdo wireless (swich mode?) controller on...
  10. xbox 360 wired controller doesnt detect on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wired controller doesnt detect on PC: Hi, I bought an official xbox 360 wired controller to use on my PC. However my PC do not detect the controller. When I plug the controller into one of the 2.0 USB ports, the button in the middle...