xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange

Discus and support xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 xbox360 consoles one is the regular black square box console and my other one is the Call of Duty edition. I just bought a power supply for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cathy Underwood, Sep 28, 2022.

1. xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange

I have 2 xbox360 consoles one is the regular black square box console and my other one is the Call of Duty edition. I just bought a power supply for both the consoles from amazon because mine had went bad and the consoles wouldnt come on and the lights on the power supply were orange. My new ones have one red light and one orange light the red light one is also making a humming sound. what do i need to do besides upgrade to another game system I have way too many games to do that.

:)

Cathy Underwood, Sep 28, 2022
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

Check the light on your power supply

Solid green or solid orange light: Your power supply is working. If your console won’t turn on, try our

Xbox 360 No Power Solution

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1. Plug your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
    2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.
    If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can
    order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply
    warranty is the same as your console warranty).
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.

Hi Kai Que,

On the console, is it blinking or solid red light? A blinking red light on the power button means that your console doesn’t have enough ventilation. The red light will continue to blink until the console cools down. If solid red around the power button,
    it is possible that you will need to replace the console.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/power-button-blinks-red

On Power supply, flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1. Plug your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.
    2. If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can
    order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty
    is the same as your console warranty).
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off

Hey there, here is some information you might want to see:

-

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

-

1.Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different power point. Do not use a surge protector.

-

2.If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then plug the power supply back into the power point.

-

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Centre. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

-

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply
  5. Lee-1D32687A-8B6E-48 Win User

power supply

Hey there mate!

If your power supply has a flashing orange light, it may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1.Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

2.If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

Here is a link for more info!

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console-power/check-power-supply
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Recently my Xbox 360 doesn't want to display anything on my TV and the green light turns red after a period of time

order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power supply under warranty (the power supply
    warranty is the same as your console warranty).
Thema:

xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange

1. xbox 360 console power supply light is red and other console power supply is orange - Similar Threads - 360 console power

2. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  5. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  6. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  7. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  8. Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Start making the original 360 controllers for next gen consoles: I’d like to say just for memories I had with the 360 since it’s getting shut down so why not make a 360 controller for people to use submitted by /u/Imaginary-Ease8041 [link] [comments]
  9. Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update

in XBoX on Windows
    Make a Xbox 360 mode on Xbox one consoles for ola coming up update: You should make an update where you have 3 Xbox modes Xbox one mode, Xbox 360 mode and Xbox original mode.It should be on the mode you are on is the games you can play. Example on Xbox one mode is...
  10. Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...