XBOX 360 Console Banned

Discus and support XBOX 360 Console Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After trying to sign into Xbox Live, I recieved an Error Code that said 'Console Banned'. I am trying to get my console unbanned because I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Newrappy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Newrappy
    Newrappy Guest

XBOX 360 Console Banned

After trying to sign into Xbox Live, I recieved an Error Code that said 'Console Banned'. I am trying to get my console unbanned because I have not tampered with or modified my console in any way. Console ID :
    [Mod Removed]Console Serial Number : [Mod Removed]

:)

Newrappy, Jan 1, 2014
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Jan 1, 2014
  3. neonXjordan
    neonXjordan Guest
    Xbox 360 console banned for no reason!!!

My xbox 360 console was console banned, I haven't done anything wrong!

neonXjordan, Jan 1, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

XBOX 360 Console Banned

x24hrs2livex, Jan 1, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Or, you can check the email account associated with your xbox live service. Tampering and modding are not the only reasons to be banned. GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, Jan 2, 2014
  6. An Ambassador not knowing where to post about console bans?...

SparkStormrider, Jan 2, 2014
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @Spark, I linked him to the correct forum, or was that direct towards BongKaos?

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Kedareturns
    Kedareturns Guest

XBOX 360 Console Banned

I could be wrong, but I think the comment was directed to the OP.

Kedareturns, Jan 2, 2014
  9. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Heh, didnt even notice the OP was an ambassador.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  10. [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Heh, didnt even notice the OP was an ambassador.

[/quote]Yeah I was directing it to the OP. And some people think we don't need the ability to quote on the forums. heh

SparkStormrider, Oct 31, 2018
  11. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Banned xbox 360

Just thought I'd add this from Major Nelson himself.

-

majornelson.com/.../xbox-360-console-bans

-

"This would also be a good time to remind you that the warranty on an Xbox 360 console is not transferrable and if you purchase a used console that has been previously banned, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE."
  12. J Storm Win User

Never used Xbox Live but my console is banned?

If your Xbox 360 was bought used its a possibility the console was banned and there isn't a way to un-ban the console .
  13. EggsBoxJuan Win User

If I was console banned on the 360 can I buy a xbox one or will it be sons ole banned

Hi, the ban only affects the actual console that was banned, you could buy another xbox 360 or indeed the xbox one without risk of the ban carrying over to the new console.
  14. xXC0B41NXx Win User

MY CONSOLE WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!!

It's all fine and dandy if they ban a console but what if it's wrongfully banned? Microsoft won't reverse the console ban? Ok so then I guess they owe every wrongful console banned owner a nice new shiny xbox 360.
  15. Mister Quimby Win User

Console Banned

Hey A Commentator!

To receive answer about your console ban, you need to post in Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans.
Thema:

XBOX 360 Console Banned

1. XBOX 360 Console Banned - Similar Threads - 360 Console Banned

2. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  3. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  4. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  5. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  6. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  7. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  8. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  9. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  10. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...