XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

Discus and support XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’ in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YST80, Jul 26, 2021.

1. YST80
    YST80 Guest

I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any game but on my device settings they have been ‘detected’.

***Moved from Windows / Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

YST80, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Are your controllers wireless? If the answer is yes and you've plugged thm in with a play and charge to make them 'wired' it won't work.

Wireless controllers are always wireless, you'll need a 360 gaming receiver to make them work on a PC.
  3. El Alexis8307 Win User

Why can’t I connect to multiplayer on Xbox 360 games on my series x.

Ive been online but I put go offline and then go online but that didn’t seem to work. Ima try to explain to you as best as possible. Ok so, I can play current gen and next gen games online but when I try to play Xbox 360 games online it won’t connect me.for example if I want to play an Xbox 360 game with my friends online it won’t connect me it will just say connecting for a while then it will say couldn’t connect. So then we will have to play another game that is not an Xbox 360 game.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 controller not working on PC

Is the controller a wireless controller or wired? If it is wireless, how are you connecting it? If by using the play & charge kit, then the Xbox 360 controller will not work, as the cable is only recognized on PC for charging only. You need to use a Xbox
    360 Wireless adapter for PC to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC.
  5. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Am I able to download Gears 5 if I bought it on xbox?

Its a Play Anywhere title so yes you can play it on your PC in the Xbox app. It won’t play on Steam
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Xbox 360 achievements not showing up

While in the game bring up the 360 guide & see if you’re connected to LIVE. The emulator for the 360 games sometimes won’t connect for a weird reason. There should be an option to “connect to Xbox Live”. Try that out, I know it has happened to me on occasion.
Thema:

1. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’ - Similar Threads - 360 connected won’t

2. My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.: I just turned on my 360 and now my app on iPhone won’t connect to my console. My Xbox and iPhone are on the same wifi network. Can anyone help please? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tone-52...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  5. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d
  6. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network: basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I cannot connect to my wireless network. Every...
  7. 360 slim won’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim won’t connect to the internet: I have two Xbox 360 slims and they won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Is there anything I can do to fix them so I can play on them? I’ve tried my home Wi-Fi and my phone hotspot...
  8. My Xbox 360 won’t connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won’t connect to Xbox live: [img] [img] Xbox live was working a few hours ago while I was at my friends house and before I left to go there, but now that I’m home and set up my 360 again, it’s having errors....
  9. Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please: I was playing GTA San Andreas when my game froze. I turned my Xbox on and off to fix it and every since then it won’t connect to the internet. It just says test failed and it won’t even let me...
  10. 360 won’t connect to internet but connects to home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 won’t connect to internet but connects to home network: I recently bought an Xbox 360 and try to connect to Xbox live. It will connect to my home network with no issues but when I test for the Internet it says there’s a failure I’ve tried this with...