xbox 360 connect to live bug???

Discus and support xbox 360 connect to live bug??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a r2d2 xbox 360 console and i had a error 8015190a, and the only way to fix it is turn on my recurring billing then turn it off, after i fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxLupinTheIIIxx, Oct 16, 2022.

1. xbox 360 connect to live bug???

i bought a r2d2 xbox 360 console and i had a error 8015190a, and the only way to fix it is turn on my recurring billing then turn it off, after i fixed it i started a game i have digitally as i was downloading other digital games and as soon as i started it, saids disconnected from xbox live and i get that error again. do i have to do this all the time now? and if i dont have a sub for game pass ult will it still happen forcing me to pay for something i dont need? is this being looked into?

:)

xxLupinTheIIIxx, Oct 16, 2022
  2. DustyTheHamster Win User

Have Internet but can't connect to LIVE

NY with Verizon DSL. Xbox 360 Won't connect to Xbox Live, the test fails at the last stage. Plugged the same line into my PC and started a GFWL game on my PC Connected just fine. Plugged it back into the 360 still nothing. Really odd bug if it's Verizion
    related and you can still connect to xbox live Via PCgames using the exact same connection line but not when you use a 360.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XXLUPINTHEIIIXX

Yes, this error usually appears on Xbox 360 consoles for certain accounts

One of the solution is, as you say turn off temporarily recurring billing and once you download the profile you can turn on recurring billing

The other solution is enable an app password in your Microsoft account and use that app password to download the Xbox profile
  4. nicholas_kehayias Win User

Xbox 360 Error code 80151103

No, don't throw your XBOX away!

Microsoft has had some sort of bug with Live servers connecting to the XBOX 360s... they've launched an investigation and engineers are already working on the issues!

It's only a matter of time until the servers are back to normal, just be patient.
  5. Arminator Win User

Wanting to report a bug/exploit!

If that is on the Xbox 360, the owner of the Profile that changed the password has to go to the Profile Protection page, and request that the Xbox 360 needs a password the next time the profile is accessed.

You can do that on this
    website for Xbox 360 Profile Protection

Although it might seem to be a bug/exploit, the way the 360 connects to Live is a bit different, and doesn't always require a password. So this behavior may seem like a bug, but is in fact by design, and the user that wants to prevent access after the password
    change, has to use the Profile protection page.
  6. Spam Shadow Win User

Won't Connect Until Xbox Restart/Connection Test

Thema:

1. xbox 360 connect to live bug??? - Similar Threads - 360 connect live

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  7. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  8. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  9. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  10. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...