Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY

Discus and support Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox 360 will connect to Xbox live every so often but I have to fight with it and move it to get it to connect even with a 3 and 4 bar connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ESCAPEDFATE4, Apr 6, 2018.

1. ESCAPEDFATE4
    ESCAPEDFATE4 Guest

my Xbox 360 will connect to Xbox live every so often but I have to fight with it and move it to get it to connect even with a 3 and 4 bar connection most times it will connect up to the internet and the fail with live or say blocked bit everything is up.
    3 out of seven days of the week it will connect after about an hour or two of moving it around to get a sweet spot. How can I get past this.

:)

ESCAPEDFATE4, Apr 6, 2018
  2. Xfinity hotspot from Android to xbox

My Android running 5.0 can connect to an Xfinity hotspot, but I do not have cellular data. Can I use this hotspot connection from my phone to my Xbox? How can I achieve this if so?

Inawtbigbaggzs, Apr 6, 2018
  3. Can't connect to DHCP server

I'm trying to connect to a Xfinity Hotspot and it keeps bringing up Can't Connect to your DHCP server the signal is very strong it has 4 bars but will not connect

Prestizzle1989, Apr 6, 2018
  4. Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY

Hi there ESCAPEDFATE4! Thanks for reaching out to us. Happy to help with this connection issue that you're experiencing.

As a heads up, we actually do not recommend using a Hotspot connection as they're not the most reliable.

To help smooth things out with your connection, let's go ahead & try out the steps in our slow performance
    troubleshooter.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!

Mister Kernel, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Hi there ESCAPEDFATE4! Thanks for reaching out to us. Happy to help with this connection issue that you're experiencing.

As a heads up, we actually do not recommend using a Hotspot connection as they're not the most reliable.

To help smooth things out with your connection, let's go ahead & try out the steps in our slow performance
    troubleshooter.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!
  6. Max lepelley Win User

Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X.

I have the same problem with my console. I tried to log into the xfinity hot spot and had the same screen as you with no login. I managed to connect with my cell phone, and turn on the hotspot and have my xbox connect to my phones hotspot, running off the xfinity wifi, but its only 2.4ghz instead of 5. Even when you change the cellphone option to output 5ghz, it still wont work. At least it is good enough to play multiplayer with minimal lag.
  7. lllIllIIllllIIIlllIl Win User

Connecting issues with xbox

I use the xfinity wifi hotspot but for some reason when i try to connect it my xbox said checking connection then says DHCP could not connect is there a reason my ISP wont assign and IP address to my xbox?
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xfinity Hotspot connection possible?

Hey, guys! MrNICE6UY420 posted a very helpful video for this situation. This thread is almost a year old. If you are still experiencing issues after following those instructions, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting
    you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  9. MrNICE6UY420 Win User

Xfinity Hotspot connection possible?

Found this. Works easily

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=QwZ7VPiiN4OrgwTV74HoBw&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DGGS_5mYczHE&ved=0CCkQtwIwAg&usg=AFQjCNE_nccovHaeXbFbmJ3KHu0b3wK_QA&sig2=q91V2BM5iOrIpEHGjfEJQg
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY - Similar Threads - 360 connect play

2. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  3. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  4. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  5. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  6. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  7. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  8. I want to connect my xbox 360 to a pc monitor and tv, so as i can play games and have the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to connect my xbox 360 to a pc monitor and tv, so as i can play games and have the...: I want to connect my xbox 360 to a pc monitor and tv, so as i can play games and have the best of both screens then also watch movies too. bbe5a0dc-83f0-4b97-908d-95832a8da472
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  10. How to Connect xbox 360 controller to pc with play & charge kit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Connect xbox 360 controller to pc with play & charge kit: How to Connect xbox 360 controller to pc with play & charge kit fdc36e20-d087-4dd2-9ff7-e710ad88c217