Xbox 360 cloud storage says its full but its not (Backwards Compatibility)

Discus and support Xbox 360 cloud storage says its full but its not (Backwards Compatibility) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded the original Saints Row on my Series X, played a bit, saved, then got off. The next day I try to load but it makes me choose a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NOBLE RANDOM, Aug 13, 2022.

1. NOBLE RANDOM
    NOBLE RANDOM Guest

I just downloaded the original Saints Row on my Series X, played a bit, saved, then got off. The next day I try to load but it makes me choose a storage device and the only option is "Cloud Save Games" but it tells me it's 26 mb over capacity. Selecting it just tells me that it's full and I'll have to play without saving. The problem is I'm 100% sure it's not full and I even went and deleted more xbox 360 saves for other games I had to make sure but nothing changed. If I start a new game then hit load in-game, I can see my save and load it like normal. Quitting then hitting load at the main menu after this even shows my save like normal, but hitting "Choose storage device" just shows me the fake full storage and resets the problem. Resetting the game doesn't fix anything either and this problem isn't happening to 2 other 360 games I downloaded to test. I know I could just keep starting a new save and load every single time I play but I don't want to do that, especially not if other games start doing this. How can I fix this?

:)

NOBLE RANDOM, Aug 13, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

It is correct cloud saves are different from your local storagr

You need to clear up some of the cloud storage
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Noble

May I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this problem? In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime try this:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  4. Hoveringpie Win User

Transferring data from 360 to One for future?

Save all your saves on the Xbox 360 to the cloud in the storage menu. Backwards compatibility is still in its infant stages and not available to the general public yet any way without a preview program membership.

You cannot transfer games unless they have been made for backwards compatibility, and then if they are you will be offered the chance to download them on your Xbox one.
  5. tejo chase Win User

Xbox Series X

Its a full and seemingly massive upgrade its the start of the next generation of console gaming. But is fully backwards compatible with the og xbox, the 360 and the xbox one.
  6. MONDRAGON82 Win User

XBOX 360 GAMES UNABLE TO BUY

Yes just bought castlvania lord of shadows through the microsoft store and its backwards compatible and got a message saying that my xbox 360 queue is full but i dont own a 360 and my xbox one queue is not full would i be able to get a refund if not resolve?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 cloud storage says its full but its not (Backwards Compatibility) - Similar Threads - 360 cloud storage

2. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  3. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  4. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  5. Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.: When I went to play fable 1 on cloud gaming it asked me to download my profile which I attempted and I have a long password (19 characters) due to being hacked more than once. It wouldn’t allow me...
  6. Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360: I tried to move my existing xbox 360 save to cloud so i could continue playing it on One, but there is no option to move to cloud storage. The cloud is enabled as some saves from One got synced on...
  7. Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit: Have encountered this issue with some 360 BC games that require you to manually select the cloud instead of auto syncing when signing in, where when you select cloud it says its over the limit and...
  8. Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers...
  9. How does Xbox 360 Cloud Storage work, specifically?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox 360 Cloud Storage work, specifically?: I know it backs up saves to the cloud. Accessible to all platforms through your account via the Cloud, all clear there. I've been unable to copy, only move theDark Souls Xbox 360 save file, I want...
  10. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...: I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the tutorial version of Minecraft. please help...