xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account

Discus and support xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MS announced 3 months ago that cloud saves would be free, however I am trying to transfer saves from my 360 to series X and i am still prompted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kpagel21, Jan 21, 2021.

1. kpagel21
    kpagel21 Guest

MS announced 3 months ago that cloud saves would be free, however I am trying to transfer saves from my 360 to series X and i am still prompted to subscribe to live gold to transfer to the cloud from xbox 360. When will the free cloud saves for xbox 360
    go live?

:)

kpagel21, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Spazpol Win User

Game saves on cloud

Gold is only required to play on-line multiplayer. It "use to" be required for xbox 360 cloud saving (not 100% certain if that is still the case now with backwards compatibility) for xbox one titles though everything is cloud saved as long as your account
    is xbox live enabled (silver or gold).
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Upgrade a guest profile from 360?

When you transform the guest profile into a Microsoft account, it will have access to all Xbox Live services, including the ability to transfer Xbox 360 cloud-saved game saves to Xbox One. Keep in mind that Xbox Live Gold is required to enable Xbox 360
    cloud-saves. Your offline account's Gamerscore, achievements and game saves are all available and become part of the new profile, but they cannot be transferred to any existing Microsoft account and gamertag.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Transfer Xbox 360 game save to Xbox One

Yes, you would be correct and unfortunately there isn't another way. Xbox 360 cloud saves require an Xbox Live Gold (or Game Pass Ultimate) subscription. Xbox One game saves are backed up to the cloud automatically and at no additional cost.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Cloud saves confusion, always a different answer

On the Xbox One console family Cloud saves are automatic and do not require a gold membership like the 360 does. If you previously played Diablo 3 on your account then your saves should still be available to you when you reload the game.
  6. MichaelSmith26 Win User

transfer data from xbox360 to xbox one

48hour or 14day trials dont enable gold on 360s

You will havetp purchase full gold and save your games online

And no local saves wont move to cloud you have to resave the games
    So there's no way to get my 360 saves over to my Xbox One without purchasing the Live Gold? Even if I choose to save them in the cloud it still won't happen without a real Live Gold membership? And I can't enable the cloud on the 360 without a real Live Gold
    membership? Is all this correct?
Thema:

1. xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account - Similar Threads - 360 cloud saves

2. Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360: I tried to move my existing xbox 360 save to cloud so i could continue playing it on One, but there is no option to move to cloud storage. The cloud is enabled as some saves from One got synced on...
  3. How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...: I have tried using a flash drive, and it does not work. If format on the 360 and copy the saved game the Series X don't read the drive as a "Game and App" external drive. I want to copy to Cloud,...
  4. Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud: Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to use a SATA cable or Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable that allows you to connect via USB and upload your saves onto the Xbox One or PC through...
  5. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...: I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the tutorial version of Minecraft. please help...
  6. to help other about the cant save issue on cloud from 360 games to play in xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to help other about the cant save issue on cloud from 360 games to play in xbox one: hey there i was struggling to find the answer till i did some old school 80's technical support on my own and if like me you play alot of the older game from 360 on your xbox one you might run...
  7. How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...: Hi, I'm asking for support regarding an annoying bug I have been running in to. I want to play this game Warhammer Space Marine 40k. This is a game that has save games tied to your profile (so...
  8. I have a corrupted save file on the 360 cloud preventing me from playing Fable 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a corrupted save file on the 360 cloud preventing me from playing Fable 3: I've been playing Fable 3 for a few days. Today I decided to load a previous save game and got stuck in a load screen for over 40 minutes. I shut it down assuming it would never load. Every time I...
  9. Finxing the 360 Cloud save issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Finxing the 360 Cloud save issues.: Its been months and months where syncing your 360 save gives an error of 0x8007274C. Every 360 game i play on Xbox Series X throws up this error trying to sync the saves. When is this going to...
  10. Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0): The past couple of days have shown me a broken/inaccessible cloud storage for saves with Fallout: New Vegas. When I try to play the game, it sits at the syncing stage for an extended period of...