Xbox 360 cloud gaming error: your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

Discus and support Xbox 360 cloud gaming error: your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have contacted xbox support about this, they gave me a fix which i tried, which was removing my profile in the xbox 360 and redownloading it, which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FreakedOutDud, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 cloud gaming error: your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

I have contacted xbox support about this, they gave me a fix which i tried, which was removing my profile in the xbox 360 and redownloading it, which did not work. I'm trying to play Skate 3 online through xcloud and it shows up with the error I put above. Please help, really determined to solve this.

submitted by /u/FreakedOutDud
    [link] [comments]

/u/FreakedOutDud, Nov 14, 2021
  2. rheilabs Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

playing PVZ and is having an error message "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."
  3. BO3LIY Win User

your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

i want solution xbox error your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

please help me
  4. BO3LIY Win User

Connection Error-"Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."

i want solution xbox error your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality please help me
  5. MatthewBallew Win User

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to ...

Hey there Parlirius!

You may at some time have been a child account, I know that due to the recent dis-continuation of the family accounts and memberships there have been issues involving permissions to access content.
  6. HighFivingNinja Win User

Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to ...

As Pr0dlgY said, my friend has had this problem recently and it was due to the fact that he had family settings on and had a child account.
Thema:

Xbox 360 cloud gaming error: your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to...

1. Xbox 360 cloud gaming error: your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to... - Similar Threads - 360 cloud gaming

2. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  3. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  4. Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox 360 profile on cloud gaming.: When I went to play fable 1 on cloud gaming it asked me to download my profile which I attempted and I have a long password (19 characters) due to being hacked more than once. It wouldn’t allow me...
  5. Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are achievements on 360 cloud based games still unlockable?: I noticed a few weeks ago 360 games showed available achievements to unlock and now none of the 360 games list any. So, I was wondering is it possible to do so still because of the old servers...
  6. How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...: I have tried using a flash drive, and it does not work. If format on the 360 and copy the saved game the Series X don't read the drive as a "Game and App" external drive. I want to copy to Cloud,...
  7. i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put a few game saves in my xbox 360 cloud storage and when i put my other hard drive in...: I put my minecraft saves on my xbox 360 to the cloud saved games and when I changed my hard drive, the cloud was empty and now it shows I own the tutorial version of Minecraft. please help...
  8. Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360: I am trying to move a game save to cloud save on Xbox 360, but it doesn’t give me the option to move anything to the cloud. Can anyone help or tell me a fix? 8b489c0e-dfc7-4f70-a84d-a40071de87b5
  9. If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?: So I have a Xbox 360 and have MW3 disc version on it and have tried uploading it to the Cloud and it said that it did. So I went to the series s and it’s not there. If you have the disc version of...
  10. Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Save/Storage broken for Xbox 360 game on Xbox Series S (0x800703F0): The past couple of days have shown me a broken/inaccessible cloud storage for saves with Fallout: New Vegas. When I try to play the game, it sits at the syncing stage for an extended period of...