Xbox 360 cleared cache sync achievements issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 cleared cache sync achievements issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, good night, First things first. I already followed the instructions of delete the gamertag, redownload it, and wait 3 days. =) I created this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thigoap, Sep 20, 2015.

1. thigoap
    thigoap Guest

Guys, good night,

First things first. I already followed the instructions of delete the gamertag, redownload it, and wait 3 days. =)

I created this thread because I believe it is a little different from the other sync issues.

I had 15 achievements on Fable Anniversary when I changed my gamertag's email (changed from a hotmail to an outlook).

Then I logged in with my gamertag, but could not log in Xbox Live. Still I played a little more and got 7 achievements, (total 22). When I stopped playing I could see them (22) in the Xbox Live menu.

The next day I 'googled' how to solve the login problem. I had to delete the gamertag, clear the cache of the Xbox and then download my gamertag again.

The game was OK with all saves and achievements (within the game, Fable displayed 22 achievements), but the X360 achievements menu displayed only the 15 that I had before the day I played without being logged into Live.

I started to play with a saved game I had before the 22 achievements. I did things that I know would give me one of the last 7 achievements, but nothing happened.

I am still playing the game. Now I have 37 achievements (inside the game menu), but only 30 in the Xbox Live Gamer Score.

Is there any other solution to sync the Achievements that I got while not logged in Live?

I answered the Achievement survey too. =)

Thanks!

:)

thigoap, Sep 20, 2015
  2. Cleared Cache = Restart Achievements?

[quote user="smileskybird"]

I brought my slim 250GB console new early 2010 and have never used the clear cache function. What does it do? I've noticed recently that it takes longer to load my friends page.

[/quote]

Stores game patches you download when starting up a game. Too many can clog your system up and cause it to be slower.

Praetorian VIII, Sep 20, 2015
  3. C45T4N3D4
    C45T4N3D4 Guest
    Cleared Cache = Restart Achievements?

i clear my cache every few days. never had any issues. weird.

C45T4N3D4, Sep 20, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

The problem here is that you earned those extra 7 achievements while you were offline. They should apply to your gamertag within a couple of weeks though. Just keep playing as normal and earning other achievements.

onyxishere, Sep 21, 2015
  5. thigoap
    thigoap Guest
    Hmm, ok.

I waited three or four days after deleting and downloading the profile again. But I will be more patient and hopeful then.

I am planning to finish the game this week (with 43 achievements, and wait for the other 7 =] )

thigoap, Sep 21, 2015
  6. FloralMango2
    FloralMango2 Guest
    can anybody tell me why all my leaderboards on minecraft got reset for the SECOND time

FloralMango2, Sep 23, 2015
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it Floral. However, as your issue is a different than the one in this thread could you please create a new thread detailing it? Thank you.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  8. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it Floral. However, as your issue is a different than the one in this thread could you please create a new thread detailing it? Thank you.
  9. thigoap Win User

Hmm, ok.

I waited three or four days after deleting and downloading the profile again. But I will be more patient and hopeful then.

I am planning to finish the game this week (with 43 achievements, and wait for the other 7 =] )
  10. onyxishere Win User

The problem here is that you earned those extra 7 achievements while you were offline. They should apply to your gamertag within a couple of weeks though. Just keep playing as normal and earning other achievements.
  11. FloralMango2 Win User

can anybody tell me why all my leaderboards on minecraft got reset for the SECOND time
  12. HyruleBalverine Win User

Missing Achievements

You could try signing out of your profile on your 360, clearing your cache, and then reconnecting your profile to Xbox Live so that the achievement information can be synced to your cloud save of your profile.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 cleared cache sync achievements issue - Similar Threads - 360 cleared cache

2. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  3. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  4. What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does clear local xbox 360 delete?: i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965
  5. If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...: I want to keep my current account on the Xbox 1 to continue to use as my main, I just don’t want to not have access to my account. c00d62c8-cd50-40ae-beab-f0fb93cb16a0
  6. What to do when I can't clear storage on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when I can't clear storage on xbox 360?: I have gone into the system settings and manually removed a bunch of game data from the system to clear up space and hopefully get rid of some corrupted files, but after turning off the console...
  7. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

in XboX Insiders
    So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.: [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 - Peggle 2's achievement "Coolest Clear" doesn't add gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Peggle 2's achievement "Coolest Clear" doesn't add gamerscore: A few days ago I unlocked the achievement "Coolest Clear" on Peggle 2 (Xbox 360 version). It popped up and it is shown as earned. The problem is that the achievement counter didn't add that...
  9. If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...: If I clear Xbox 360 storage from my Xbox One S will it clear a profile that was originally made on my old 360 but is being used on the Xbox One S? bb9e3e6e-cfdf-4ac7-8d50-c730db3c6381
  10. can I clear my Xbox 360 without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I clear my Xbox 360 without deleting my Microsoft account?: I recently got an Xbox one using the same Microsoft/gamer profile account from my Xbox 360. I want to clear the Xbox 360 but I don't want my Microsoft account to delete just the gamer profile on...