Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem

Discus and support Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all So my nephew has a xbox 360, hes 7 and it's his first console I wanted to get him on xbox live so I can buy him digital games etc In my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by trippy86, Dec 17, 2019.

1. trippy86
    trippy86 Guest

Hi all

So my nephew has a xbox 360, hes 7 and it's his first console

I wanted to get him on xbox live so I can buy him digital games etc

In my Microsoft account it shows myself and his father as adults and his is a child account with restrictions.

I've tried redeeming a bunch of xbox live trial codes I have but everytime I try to redeem them it says he's not old enough. Even if I remove all the age restrictions from his account it still says the same thing

How am I supposed redeem xbox live codes for his xbox account? The whole point of this is so I can buy him digital games that are not available on a physical disc

Thanks for your help

Trippy

:)

trippy86, Dec 17, 2019
  2. taidara Win User

son can't play, asking me to sign in

3. sven221098 Win User

Hey there BatteredHeart!

Sorry for hearing you having trouble connecting to Xbox LIVE.

Please try this soulution out:

"To resolve this issue, have the child account sign in to Xbox.com. Then, when prompted, the parent account associated with the child account should sign in to Xbox.com and give permission for the child account to sign in to Xbox Live."

-
    More about it...
  4. Reddan1791 Win User

Can't purchase free gold game. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase

There seems to be no solution to this problem if a child account is the one with Xbox Live Gold and you don't have an Xbox 360.

The parent account does not have the ability to get the Xbox Live Gold game for free.

The child account gets the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com".
  5. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

Error 83118853 where is yesterdays acknowledgement of the problem

Problem:

You see the following error and message when you try to sign in to Xbox Live using a child account:

Before you can sign in here, you'll need to sign in at Xbox.com.

An adult will also need to sign in so they can give permission.

Code: 83118853

This means that the parent account must provide permission for each associated child account (under age 13) before the child can access Xbox Live

Solution:

To resolve this issue, have the child account sign in to Xbox.com. Then, when prompted, the parent account associated with the child account should sign in to Xbox.com and give permission for the child account to sign in to Xbox Live.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
  6. Photonimus Win User

cant download my microsoft account

Here's a copy and paste of the info I found:

Error 8015D02E occurs when you try to download your Xbox LIVE profile to your Xbox 360 console

Overview

If you get error code 8015D02E (which is sometimes mistaken for "8015Do2E") when you try to download your Xbox LIVE profile to your Xbox 360 console, it may be because your Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID) is blocked or has been compromised.

You may also see this error code when you try to do the following things:

Sign in to Xbox LIVE using a computer through Xbox.com or using your Xbox 360 console

Change the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account

Create an Xbox LIVE account

Read this page to learn about error code 8015D02E and what you can do about it.

On this page

Topics

anchor

Error code and message

anchor

Problem

anchor

Solutions

Error code and message

Error code 8015D02E contains the following message:

This profile cannot be downloaded right now.

Status code: 8015D02E

Problem

If you get this message and error code, it may mean that your Microsoft account is blocked or has been compromised.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Confirm that your Xbox LIVE account has not been compromised

To confirm that your Xbox LIVE account hasn’t been compromised, see What to do if your Xbox LIVE account has been stolen.

Solution 2: Make sure you’re using the right Microsoft account

If you have more than one Microsoft account, make sure that you use the right one — the one that was used to create your Xbox LIVE account. If you forgot, see Manage your Microsoft account.

Note If the Xbox LIVE account is a child account, make sure that you enter the child's Microsoft account.

If you still experience the problem, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Check your Microsoft account on Xbox.com

To make sure that the Microsoft account you’re using is the right one, try signing in to Xbox.com by using the same Microsoft account that you’re trying to use on your console. If there’s a problem with that Microsoft account, you’ll be prompted to correct
    it.

If you’re signed in with the wrong gamertag or if you’re prompted to create a new Microsoft account, you’re likely using the wrong Microsoft account.

Solution 4: For a child’s account, use the Microsoft account

If the Xbox LIVE account is a child's account, make sure you enter your child's Microsoft account. You must use the Microsoft account that was used to create the account.

If your child's Microsoft account was automatically created as part of Family Account setup and you try to reset the password, email is sent to the parent’s Microsoft account (the Xbox LIVE family primary account). Follow the instructions in that email to
    reset the child's account's password.

If you only want to download the account profile, use the Download Profile feature when you’re signed in with the Xbox LIVE family primary account.

Solution 5: Reset your Microsoft account password

If you can’t remember your Microsoft account password, Reset your password.

Solution 6: Go to Windows support

If you still experience the problem after trying the previous solutions, go to Windows Support. (Xbox Support can’t help with this issue.)

Related Issues

Manage your Microsoft account

Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE sign-in problems

Welcome to Error Code Lookup Search

And here's the link if you want to dig deeper

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem - Similar Threads - 360 child live

2. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  3. Download approved 360 game to child's Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download approved 360 game to child's Xbox Series S: I have an issue where we have a child account setup on an Xbox Series S with various content restrictions set on it. We are trying to install a couple of backwards compatible Xbox 360 games which...
  4. creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360: Hi Im having a real struggle adding my son to my xbox gold live account - i have setup an account and dont use it but signed up so my son can play minecraft - hes only 6 so i dont want him to...
  5. Error Adding Child Xbox Live Profile to Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Adding Child Xbox Live Profile to Xbox 360: Hi all, I'm trying to download and sign in with my sons child account on the Xbox 360. However although it downloads successfully I can't sign in. It contains the following error: Your parents...
  6. linking a child xbox live account to the local xbox 360 profile ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    linking a child xbox live account to the local xbox 360 profile ?: I added my child as a family member to my MS account. She already has an outlook account which I also added to xbox live. How do I connect her local account to her xbox live account so that she...
  7. Xbox 360 Xbox Live membership Adult and Child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live membership Adult and Child account: Do I need to purchase a separate Xbox gold membership for my child account? I really need a crash course on this D: f9a9ea8b-3385-4c06-b901-98f3fb9ba6fa
  8. Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account: I can't find any directions or FAQ's on actually how to do this. Any step by step instructions are appreciated. 7e013b84-1b6d-4c49-b1fc-fe697faa5063
  9. Live membership for xbox 360 for child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live membership for xbox 360 for child: If you have your profile for your child set to play online with friends only, how can his friends find him or how does he find his friends to be able to play online together? If I allow his...
  10. Link child offline xbox 360 profile to a child xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Link child offline xbox 360 profile to a child xbox live profile: I have searched the forums and there seems to be no answer to this. I have a child that has been building up a gamerscore on the xbox 360 and wants to be on xbox live without losing his hard...