Xbox 360 can’t read media

Discus and support Xbox 360 can’t read media in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I’m trying to play a DVD on my Xbox 360 but this message shows up: “The media can’t be read.” Other DVD and games play normally, except for this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeatrizAlline, May 17, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 can’t read media

So, I’m trying to play a DVD on my Xbox 360 but this message shows up: “The media can’t be read.” Other DVD and games play normally, except for this one. I have the Windows Media Center app and I know it was discontinued in 2016. The DVD I’m trying to
    play is from 2019 and I think that’s the main problem. I can’t find any other apps that does the WMC job. What do I do? I already restarted the console and deleted cache data and it still doesn’t work. Please, this DVD is really important for me!

:)

BeatrizAlline, May 17, 2020
  2. XeXDeadlyfox Win User

Either xbox 360 cannot support the dvdXbox 360 cannot play blueray dvd's or their is something wrong in the dvd reader in the xbox.
  3. BeatrizAlline Win User

It’s actually a personal recording. There is 2 of them, the first one plays normally and the second one doesn’t. But both were recorded and produced by the same people, I don’t get why one works and the other doesn’t :/
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The year it was made shouldnt be an issue. Its more helpful if you tell us what the movie is. Its certainly possible there is an incompatibility with that particular disc, oe that that disc is damaged
  5. AndyL777 Win User

Xbox one x not reading external media device

It’s various drives, I can’t get the xbox to read media from any of them. They range from about 2 months through to about 2 years, but the media players don’t recognise any media on any of them.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

Games suddenly stop working

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 can’t read media - Similar Threads - 360 can’t read

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  5. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  6. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  7. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...
  8. What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s going on with Xbox 360 as I can’t download my profile again on the 360 can you fix...: Trying to re-download my profile on my 360 keep give me a code that something isn’t right with my email but everything work fine on that side so plz can u have a look what’s going on plz...
  9. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  10. Why can’t my Series X read my 360 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my Series X read my 360 game?: So my disc copy of the Xbox 360 game Batman: Arkham Origins cannot be read by my Xbox Series X. I’ve cleaned the game, but when I try to insert it the Xbox just does this repeated beeping noise....