Xbox 360 cant find any network connections

Discus and support Xbox 360 cant find any network connections in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 has in the past connected to my internet just fine ive never really had any problems other than my internet just being out but this past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WW2Rifleman, Apr 19, 2021.

1. WW2Rifleman
    WW2Rifleman Guest

My Xbox 360 has in the past connected to my internet just fine ive never really had any problems other than my internet just being out but this past Friday I went on my Xbox 360 and it kept disconnecting from Xbox Live. My internet was fine so I thought maybe if I disconnected from my network and reconnected maybe my xbox would start working again. So I did that but after I disconnected my xbox wont find anymore network connections. When I go over to Network Settings it says “No Wireless Networks Found” So I thought well my consoles getting old maybe its just being slow so I waited a few days and it still has the same problem. Ive cleared the cache, Ive moved the console but still nothing.

:)

WW2Rifleman, Apr 19, 2021
  2. WW2Rifleman Win User

The Xbox 360 Slim works with wireless. It has for me in the past even on this specific xbox
  3. Default_570 Win User

Xbox 360 is not designed for wireless so use Ethernet which the console is designed for.
  4. DRC+EE Win User

Start with running the Xbox network connection test. Ensure that Wireless is selected under Configure Network, Basic Settings. Then, using a computer, log into your router and check the device list to see if there is an IP conflict or if your Xbox shows at all.

If it wasn't resolved, shut down the Xbox 360 and unplug it for 1 minute. Unplug the wireless network adapter from the USB port. Start the Xbox. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings. Select Network Settings. Select your wireless network name if it shows. Select Configure Network. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults*. When you are prompted, select Yes, restore factory defaults. *This does not affect ANY other settings on your Xbox, it only resets the wireless data. Try to reconnect to your network.

I assume your WiFi adapter is a USB type. It could be the adaper is done. In the past, I had a computer motherboard style wifi card *and* a wireless usb adapter die. I've also has a router dropping signal, and it turned out that model was known to go that way at it's age.

In the meanwhile, you can use a LAN cable. Almost guarantee you'll have a faster connection by cable.
  5. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

6. Simen Elmar Win User

new xbox slim wont connect to wifi

i turn on the console, and go to wifi, search for networks and find my network, then i enter the network password, and it says it cant connect, i dont get any error messages or code
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 cant find any network connections - Similar Threads - 360 cant find

2. i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy ,...: i have xbox 360 E original and i cant find fifa or pes in xbox live market online to buy , only i found fifa street plz help. f86bdcb9-a500-46de-8244-1c625915cc03
  3. cant find xbox 360 wireless reciever drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find xbox 360 wireless reciever drivers: clicked on tons of links always redirects me to a page of help manuals for the controllers or says that the page cant be found, cant download driver by just plugging the reciever in because its a...
  4. I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360: I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360 please help since microsoft deleted all the sites wich lead to xbox 360 support and help If Microsoft Responds please help me fix it...
  5. cant find list of xbox 360 games iown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find list of xbox 360 games iown: by going to account.xbox.com and then going my games and it used to bring you to a page that list all of the games you own sorted by xbox one, xbox 360 and pc but now am not able to browse my xbox...
  6. Cant find Xbox 360 Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find Xbox 360 Games with Gold: Dear all, I have the option for backwards compatibility, however the Games with Gold Xbox 360 games do no show up. Is there something i can do to fix this? Regards Ibrahim M. Jabr...
  7. No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No speech - certain sounds muted. Cant find a solution for xbox 360.: In the middle of a mission (12? Hellbound?) one with a Gunship flying about, the sound went weird. Now there is no speech and the iDroids noises are muted. I've found loads about this for PC but...
  8. Cant find YouTube app xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find YouTube app xbox 360: How can I find this app? I looked for it in the search , but doesnt found. The same problem with Internet Explorer. No Live Gold. From Kazakhstan 6511b96a-33d9-4fdc-9fea-b49e395aaf0c
  9. Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console: I dont know when this happen but when I try to stream a movie through smartglass the screen turns green or purple but Im still able to to go to my Xbox homepage. when I log on to my smartglass...
  10. On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one: can you reach netflix through xbox one 3cf9b37e-c05a-41a0-a184-91428e39356a