Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello from Athens, Greece, For the past 6 days i can't connect my xbox 360 to live. At first (and because i had this one more time in the past), i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skoutianelis, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Skoutianelis
    Skoutianelis Guest

Hello from Athens, Greece,

For the past 6 days i can't connect my xbox 360 to live.

At first (and because i had this one more time in the past), i cleared the system cache & deleted the latest update, the problem still remained. Then, i consulted all the help i could get from the automated support (unplugged router, connect directly the
    console to the router, replaced the DSL cable), but also none of this worked. Today i read that the Xbox live Servers are down. Does anyone else share this problem?

Regards,

Skouty

:)

Skoutianelis, Oct 20, 2017
  2. ko ko maung
    ko ko maung Guest
    My XBox 360 console can't connect to XBox Live

My XBox 360 console can't connect to XBox Live, I reseted to factory but still can't connect and tried all with Microsoft guide

ko ko maung, Oct 20, 2017
  3. My Xbox 360 keeps freezing and closes itselfs

My Xbox 360(Normal)Keeps freezing and closes itself.And I cannot connect to Xbox Live .If I connect it only connects for 30 minutes then I can't connect to Xbox Live a whole day.

ProGaming00034, Oct 20, 2017
  4. OGz GALAXY Win User

I can't log onto Xbox Live...

Is there a reason why I can't sign in to my account and Connect t Connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
  5. AmAm PRO Win User

I can't get the 10 digit code for my Xbox 360 250GB Slim

So I can't really connect my Xbox Live account with my Xbox 360?
  6. Marshal Gecko Win User

Suddenly unable to connect to Xbox live only on my Xbox 360

Can't connect to xbox live on 360 also at the moment! Everything else like xbox one is working.
  7. gacevedo-27F344B9-5D Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 417f00000080030080072751

I was able to finally update my XBOX 360 but I still can't connect to XBOX Live.
  8. Smoke4870 Win User

Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live

FROM ATHENS GREECE SAME PROBLEM (XBOX-360) 4 DAYS CAN'T CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 can't connect

2. Xbox 360 can't connect to WiFi due to needing browser login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to WiFi due to needing browser login: Hello everyone. I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to my internet, but it requires using the browser to login to the network. Everytime I try to open the browser it just takes a while to load and...
  3. On Xbox 360 dashboard on Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live but I'm on live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox 360 dashboard on Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live but I'm on live: when on Xbox 360 dashboard through Xbox one won't connect to Xbox live but I'm already connected bd092e87-f9ed-4a14-bfbb-52d0dd88b685
  4. I can't connect my 360 account to Xbox live on my Xbox one x.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my 360 account to Xbox live on my Xbox one x.: I've cleared the 360 saved data, restarted my wifi, and everything else. Now I can't download my 360 profile bc it refuses to connect. Pls help me I just wanna play l4d...
  5. Can't connect xbox 360 to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect xbox 360 to xbox live: My xbox 360 is connected to the internet but won't connect to xbox live 7bcde135-f534-4c2c-ae58-b3607f0567e6
  6. Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live while playing backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: Please help me fix the connection problem i am having 5a3a2f69-0add-4fa9-8e2e-05cecd48cda2
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: I am getting error code 8015190A every time I try to sign into Xbox Live on Xbox 360. It was working fine at the start of the day then the next time I turned the console on this error appeared....
  8. Why can't I connect to the internet with my Xbox 360 even though the network is connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I connect to the internet with my Xbox 360 even though the network is connected...: Why can't I connect to the internet through my Xbox 360 even though I'm connected to the network with the Ethernet plug 96638d9a-dfdd-499b-b53a-78758f3b37f3
  9. I have an Xbox 360 E that can't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 E that can't connect to the internet: I have a Xbox 360 E that I've been told can connect to the internet wireless but upon trying it asks for a networking adapter I can't even see the networks without one but I don't have one and...
  10. I can't get my 360 to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my 360 to connect to Xbox Live: I decided to dust of the 360 as I was feeling nostalgic, but it doesn't seem to connect to the xbox live service anymore. To be clear, the 360 still connects to my wifi and the internet just not...