Xbox 360 can't connect to WiFi due to needing browser login

Discus and support Xbox 360 can't connect to WiFi due to needing browser login in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to my internet, but it requires using the browser to login to the network. Everytime I try to open... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrisPanfil, Jan 16, 2023.

1. KrisPanfil
    KrisPanfil Guest

Hello everyone. I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 to my internet, but it requires using the browser to login to the network. Everytime I try to open the browser it just takes a while to load and returns me to the home menu after telling me internet explorer needs updating. Is there any other way to connect to the internet?

:)

KrisPanfil, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KrisPanfil, by your description you must be on a network where authentication by the browser is required, and in this case it will not be possible because IE has been discontinued worldwide it will not be able to load the network authentication page.
  3. NoVa x Killa Win User

Trouble Connecting to a publicidad wifi.

Since its a public WiFi hotspot like a hotel you must go to login page on browser when you connect to verify your computer but since you don't get such a page on your Xbox can't connect your Xbox to the WiFi. Sorry :(
  4. OBallard Win User

Xbox One and BT Openzone

This literally being the only option available to us? Why can't we access the BT Wifi login page via the browser already on our xbox?
  5. l Just Kenzie l Win User

Why am I unable to access live?

I'm having the same problem. It works fine on my Xbox one but not my 360. Can't log in, can't connect to wifi, and it keeps saying it's my wifi, but it's connected and fine. They need to fix this
  6. LukeWardle Win User

Question that I have checked the xbox one support page for and the answer doesnt help

New to this. Seems illogical. Cant find how to post. Trying to play xbox one on NHS wifi. Xbox connects to wifi (sometimes a connecting message will show and a mouse pointer for a second or two). All details dns,ip etc show in advanced setting). On a mobile
    device it then has a step screen for login details when a browser is opened. You can then remain logged in (after filling in login details) and use the web as you like even if the browser is closed. This screen on xbox would be accessed by edge but it cannot
    be opened due to requiring the player account not being signed in as unlike on a mobike device it isnt letting the step screen open. Any advice?

Thanks in advance. One very bired bored person.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 can't connect to WiFi due to needing browser login - Similar Threads - 360 can't connect

2. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  3. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  4. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  5. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  6. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  7. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  8. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  9. I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region: I can't connect the xbox 360 to the Romania region 183b839b-a5d5-445e-8efa-8d08690c16e4
  10. My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox live: Over the past month or so, my Xbox 360 console(Serial No. 527136414805) has not been able to login to Xbox live. A friend of mine, Misakii9548, thinks it's because my profile is corrupt, so I...