Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

Discus and support Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxkyesavxX, Jun 11, 2020.

1. XxkyesavxX
    XxkyesavxX Guest

Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in full please somebody help me out I've reset my whole console
    uninstalled the update and reinstalled it and to no avail please someone help me

:)

XxkyesavxX, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to the profile on my 360, how can i do that?

Basically you've created a second account on the website instead of joining Live with the profile you already have on your console. If you want to use the account you created on the website, you will need to download it to your console -

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console
    It will be separate from the account you have on your console already and cannot be merged with that account.
  3. MadOnFullMoons Win User

Profile corruption and re-download failure, repeating issue

I had the same problem with slightly different outcome. We created an Xbox Live account on Xbox 360 but had the error
    80151015 when signing in. I followed the steps on this link forums.xbox.com/.../1715874.aspx but when we tried to re-download the profile, we received a new error code
    80070057, which the resolution on the support page is way far from the problem we're getting.

We tried creating a different account on the website and download it on the console same error pops out. We even restored the factory default of the 360 but same thing still happened. Lastly, we created an account on a totally different Xbox 360 and moved
    the profile using a USB flash drive. Somehow, that worked out still, we cannot create accounts or download other profiles on the console.
  4. 4fc78700-ae7a-41ac-b Win User

My Profile Is Simply Gone? (Did not delete items)

So, update, I can view profiles on another account just fine, and I can download the other accounts profile, but I cannot do either on this one account, the only one that matters. I don't know why, but I simply cannot do anything on this one account, and
    it is very frustrating. This happened after I was removed from an old accounts family, and then it asked me to create a new account for one, but that was on the xbox 360 itself, so I did not, created a new one on here, added to the family, and when that still
    did not work, I tried deleting and redownloading the profile, and now I am here. So that's a big problem.
  5. UpriverSquid997 Win User

Is there a phone number I can call for help???

Every time I try to download my profile onto a new xbox 360 it tells me Sorry, Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 801540A9. Tried to create profile with Xbox Live and it keeps saying this account is being used.
  6. XxkyesavxX Win User

Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is showing no issue. Please help

Thanks but I've tried most things already and the service status has only recently changed but logging in shouldn't be an issue so it's extremely weird thanks a lot anyways :)
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is... - Similar Threads - 360 cannot download

2. Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download XBOX 360 profile onto Series X/S: I recently switched to a different Internet service provider, and after doing, so I was no longer able to download my Xbox 360 profiles to my Xbox Series X. I would get the message “Unable to...
  3. some games cannot be downloaded on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some games cannot be downloaded on 360: Hi, I have been trying for over a year now to download the following owned games on 360: Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate Dead or Alive 3 All games download until 99% and...
  4. Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Download Profile To Xbox 360: I went to try and download my main Xbox LIVE account, which I still use, onto my old 360, which I have used it on many times. Unfortunately, I used to mostly carry around my gamertag on a USB...
  5. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  6. I cannot download a profile onto xbox 360 from xbox one s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download a profile onto xbox 360 from xbox one s.: Tried xbox phone support after finally navigating their really awful support page. Tech said it's an account problem and not a console problem and he couldn't help but would transfer me to the...
  7. Cannot download an xbox 360 backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download an xbox 360 backwards compatible game: Hi, I saw that The Orange Box (xbox 360 version) was a backwards compatible game and wanted to try it. I noticed that you cannot buy the game directly from the Microsoft store (on xbox series x)...
  8. Cannot download profile to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download profile to Xbox 360: Hello I’ve tried the reset Xbox 360 to get the profile and it shows that password didn’t work. But yet I know my password and changed it shorter to type it in for the 360 . Need help!...
  9. Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign Into or Download Profile onto Xbox 360: Before I removed my profile from my Xbox 360 as a troubleshooting step, I was getting an error message 80151103. I verified my password was correct and it was 11 digits long. Regardless, kept...
  10. I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download content on Xbox 360 (error 800700E8): Hello, I have purchased an add-on from a browser (I cannot find it on console). I checked my download history and I found the add on. As I clicked on it for downloading it, it said (there's a...