XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info

Discus and support XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, when I turn on my Xbox360 and try to log on to my account it ask me to sine in with my email and then ask for my password. when I put in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RussRussDR, Feb 11, 2021.

1. RussRussDR
    RussRussDR Guest

Hello,

when I turn on my Xbox360 and try to log on to my account it ask me to sine in with my email and then ask for my password. when I put in my pass word it says its not available. My pass word is correct but it is not letting me in. I had a lot of info in my profile and I would like to put it back in my Xbox.

:)

RussRussDR, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Inhumate Win User

No access to xbox cloud

Thank you for you prompt answer.

Indeed, I know that it's only for save game. However, when I start my xbox 360, I have the access to the cloud and I can see that it is almost empty. Of course my xbox one et my xbox 360 are logged with the same account.
  3. The Woj Win User

Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

Sorry for all the confusion. I have about 6 games saved on the old xBox 360.

I had not played for a few months.

I bought an xBox 1.

I unplugged the xBox 360 and hooked up the new system.

Entered all my info, etc. and started playing Assasins Creed Origins on the xBox 1 to make sure all was good.

I then researched to see if I could transfer my old saved games from the 360 to the xBox 1 and play them on the new xBox 1.

I read you needed to be a Gold Member to access the cloud. Then you could upload the xBox 360 saved games to the cloud, then when you load the game on the xBox 1, the saves would work.

So....I unplugged the xBox 1, hooked up the old xBox 360 so I could start playing where I left off, then save to the cloud.

However....when I put the discs in, the xBox 360 did not show any saved games to access, and I was not able to pick up where I left off.

It was as if I was playing for the first time. I went to storage and all the games were there...but they did not list any account with them (my account name).

It was almost as it my account was "altered" when I set up the xBox 1 and now I can not access old info on the 360.

I hope this makes sense.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Armazenamento na nuvem xbox 360

Hi,

Yes you can, but to do so you'll need access to an Xbox 360. Log in with your account and move the saves to cloud storage. This only applies to game saves. Nothing else can be moved.

That's the only way to do it.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an X1X Scorpio.

If you log in/download your old profile from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One (which you should be using the same profile/Microsoft account, never should you have to create a new account unless there is a genuine problem such as being hacked or outdated) and
    when you download a game that is backwards compatible, in this case Mass Effect... you should get a pop-up in the Xbox 360 emulator when you start the game to select the storage save. Often times in my experience the only option on 360 games on the Xbox One
    is to use cloud saves. So, so long as the game was originally saved on a cloud save... you should have access to it also assuming you log into the original account that save was on.

If you had forgotten your password or email, the account can be recovered. These two links should help you if that's the case.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/lost-password-solution

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  6. Default__183 Win User

Can't access my microsoft account in Xbox

Anyone got any info on this one? Still locked out of my xbox account. Seem to be able to access it on pc from microsoft account. When i log in on xbox it tells me about information cellection but won't log me in or progress. Can't play games or access youtube.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 can not log on to my account and access my saved game info - Similar Threads - 360 log account

2. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  3. How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?: I am having issues logging in to my Microsoft account on the xbox 360. Everytime I type in my email address or password I get an error. I have tried everything. I can log into my account on xbox...
  4. I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account?: I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account? fc6a3cf7-71e4-442e-adac-0b36a704372d
  5. Am I able to log into my Xbox one account on a 360 in order to buy a game? And if so will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to log into my Xbox one account on a 360 in order to buy a game? And if so will I...: I want to get a old game since I lost my disc, but the devs only rereleased it on the 360 store. 4809c05b-e1cf-42d2-b74d-decaab07c39c
  6. Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...: My xbox 1 will not let me download my profile from my 360 acct so i can play modern warfare 3 it's frustrating 3a52d975-b4fc-4f0f-8bfb-fa54471082b0
  7. On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...: When I try to log in it just says there is a n error signing in and gives me an error code. I can't get in so can someone please help me? 502a7335-6c63-4135-9e5e-9352fef53a3c
  8. I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...: my original 360 finally succumbed to the RROD. so i purchased a replacement slim model. i can't use this account on the new 360 since i can't remember the password since it would auto-log on, AND...
  9. Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email: Hey! I used to play xbox 360 around 2013-2016 and moved to xbox one. When I switched I sold my xbox 360 not thinking much of it and tried logging into my same account on xbox one. When attempting...
  10. My Xbox 360 live account keeps signing out when I log into my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 live account keeps signing out when I log into my Xbox.: My Xbox 360 Live account keeps Signing out when I sign in with my Xbox account on the consol. I bought the Xbox Live Pass it worked well for 2 weeks but now I have this problem i don not know what...