Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Recently, after years of using my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix, my 360 now says it is unable to connect to Xbox Live. Running the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rainy Collins, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live

Hello,

Recently, after years of using my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix, my 360 now says it is unable to connect to Xbox Live.

Running the troubleshooting test shows that while the Xbox is connected to the internet, it cannot for whatever reason connect to Xbox Live servers.

Error shown: 8015190E

After troubleshooting for several hours, the issue is still occurring. I have tried several troubleshooting options that I found on both the Xbox support page and Reddit, but nothing has fixed the issue.

I tried clearing the storage cache

using X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

turning off / on reoccurring xbox live billing

checking the network settings

changing my xbox live password

turning on 2 factor authentication

restarting the router

power cycling the system

deleting profile

(now I cannot re download it, every attempt is met with a "cannot connect to Xbox Live" error message)

So now I cannot get my profile back onto the system

I cannot setup ah app password, since I am unable to download a profile

(never get login prompt, just goes straight to "cannot connect to Live" error)

Everything seems to be pointing to an issue on the Xbox Live server side, since I am able to log into my Xbox account on both PC and the app.

I have already paid for Xbox Live for the year, but this issue has essentially turned my 360 into a useless brick.

Any help to remedy the situation would be greatly appreciated..

(Please do not direct me to THE SAME xbox support page that I have reviewed countless times, the last suggestion of deleting the profile really destroyed any hope I had of the issue getting fixed)

Not being able to speak to a person is really a let down, can I at least get a refund since I am unable to use the service I paid for?

Thank you for your time.

:)

Rainy Collins, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Xenner64 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to xbox live-live error code-

I have the same issue. Suddenly I was disconnected from Live and I could never connect anymore. The XBOX 360 can connect to the router, but cannot access to internet. I tried with another WiFi but it's the same.
  3. xbox360italy Win User

cant download my profile

Hello

Status code: 80004005

Some connection types and Internet service providers (ISPs) cannot access Xbox LIVE Marketplace from the Xbox 360 console. We are aware of this problem and we are working with ISPs to resolve the problem.

Solution: Use a different Internet connection

Connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet at another location using a different ISP. For example, take the console to a friend’s house and connect to the Internet there.
  4. FallFlare Win User

Unable to connect to Live.

Ive continued testing things to try and get my xbox connected and still no success.

It always connects to the internet, but refuses to connect to live.

It says "Your console is connected to the internet but cannot contact xbox live."

So would this mean its something on the xbox live servers side?

I know my ISP isnt blocking it since I already called and they actually tested an xbox 360 themselves to try and check, and they could connect.
  5. NarcoticDragoon Win User

Can't connect every time i turn my xbox on.

The first two days that this was happening to me it would connect to the network, it would connect to the internet, then not to Xbox Live. Since then, however, eight days have passed and I'm on the tenth day of no Xbox Live and It continually says that it
    can connect to the Network and Router but cannot connect to the internet and gives me an MTU error.
  6. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
Thema:

Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live

1. Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 connect internet

2. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  3. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.: I need help. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore. It was working before but now it's giving me an error, at first it said my account could've been corrupted so I had deleted my...
  4. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  5. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  6. Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 no longer connects to internet: I bought a 360 from a friend a few weeks ago and it connected fine, but i wanted to buy the halo reach edition so i got it off ebay. When i set up the new 360 it couldnt connect. I figured it was...
  7. Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will not connect to T mobile home internet: Hello, I’ve been having a problem with being able to connect online with my Xbox 360. The internet service I have is the T-Mobile Home Internet, and it will not connect wireless or wired. I even...
  8. Xbox 360 not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not connecting to internet: I have a Xbox 360 slim which connects to the WiFi but fails the internet test on the second step. i have tried factory reset and wired but with same results. any help would be appreciated....
  9. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  10. Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to Ethernet but not Xbox live/internet???: I have an Ethernet connected to my Xbox 360 (which hasn’t been set up in 3 years) we use this Ethernet cord for other consoles so we know it works but when I test the connection it says: Network:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 internet not working