Xbox 360 bloc alimentation

Discus and support Xbox 360 bloc alimentation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, It seems that my alimentation bloc is dead, it works around 20 minutes then the xbox turns off by itself and the light is red? I want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cecilechateau, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 bloc alimentation

Hello everyone,

It seems that my alimentation bloc is dead, it works around 20 minutes then the xbox turns off by itself and the light is red? I want to buy a new one, but i don't find the one made by microsoft, anyone could help me with that? I live in France.

Thank you!

:)

cecilechateau, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Mohamed SEBAI Win User

Console Xbox One s'allume avec alarme sonore et s'arrêter après quelque second

transfo, tu veux dire bloc alimentation !!!
  3. choppyseize Win User

You may also want to try sites like Amazon. Also I know some gaming stores sometimes have extra cords laying around for purchase.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

The power bricks for the Xbox 360 are no longer manufactured. However, I would suggest checking your local gaming store for a used one or sites like Amazon or Ebay.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried looking on Amazon? Here is a
    LINK
    where I found one. You should check it out. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  6. NIKKO69LYONNAIS Win User

Console Xbox One s'allume avec alarme sonore et s'arrêter après quelque second

transfo, tu veux dire bloc alimentation !!!
    Oui c'est cela ! il n'est pas rare que ces blocs se mettent déconner avec le temps.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 bloc alimentation - Similar Threads - 360 bloc alimentation

2. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...
  3. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  4. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  5. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  6. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  7. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  8. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  9. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  10. Je cherche un bloc d'alimentation pour xbox 360 slim d'origine[I'm looking for a power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je cherche un bloc d'alimentation pour xbox 360 slim d'origine[I'm looking for a power...: Bonjour je cherche un bloc d'alimentation pour xbox 360 slim d'origine. Ou je pourrais en avoir?J'ai regarder sur le web mais beaucoup vendent la version compatible et bruyante. Merci....