Xbox 360 billing address

Discus and support Xbox 360 billing address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, i have a problem with filling my billing address on my xbox 360. the problem is i don't know what to enter the address. so please can someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ultra175Wolf, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Ultra175Wolf
    Ultra175Wolf Guest

Xbox 360 billing address

hello, i have a problem with filling my billing address on my xbox 360. the problem is i don't know what to enter the address.

so please can someone give me an example of billing address or what information i need to fill out.

(I live in France)

:)

Ultra175Wolf, Jan 11, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox 360 billing address

It would be whatever address your credit card bill or your bank statement is sent to
  3. Smwutches Win User

Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live

If you have an Xbox 360 you can redeem it on there without the extra security measure of a billing address. Then it is on your account so you can download it to your Xbox One.
    You still need a billing address on the 360. Just not a credit card or Paypal.
  4. onyxishere Win User

XBOX 360/XBOX LIVE BILLING ADDRESS!?

5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live gold backwards compatibility games.

might be, i think that the billing adresses are in denmark and the acc. in UK
    Then this is the problem. The Xbox 360 marketplace is more restrictive, and your account country must match your billing address country.

Even if it's a free game, you need to "purchase" the free Xbox 360 games with Gold for 0.00. And if the billing address doesn't match your account country, it won't work.
  6. jaerowinaus Win User

Mistakes when loading Gold

@ausericus after searching the error code

Error 8C15000C occurs when making a purchase through Xbox Live on Xbox 360

You see the following error code when you try to make a purchase on Xbox Live on Xbox 360:

8C15000C

This may mean that you have entered one of the following incorrectly:

•Billing address

•Zip Code or postal code

The information you entered doesn't match the billing address or code used by your credit card company.

Solution

Make sure you've correctly entered the billing address and Zip Code or postal code for your Xbox Live or Music Pass account. Make sure that it matches the billing address and code used by your credit card company. To change the billing address for your Xbox
    Live or Music Pass account, see How to change or update Xbox Live billing account information.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact
    Xbox Support
Thema:

Xbox 360 billing address

1. Xbox 360 billing address - Similar Threads - 360 billing address

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  9. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  10. Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recurring billing option unavailable Error 8015190A whenever I sign in Xbox live for 360: So I was transferring files to the cloud from my Xbox 360 with no problem then I went to play an arcade game on it it failed login and wouldn’t let me sign back in. I also can’t play any Xbox 360...