Xbox 360 beeps but doesn't turn on

Discus and support Xbox 360 beeps but doesn't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 slim bought in 2010 worked quote well without any issues till date. But suddenly it stopped working. The power brick shows orange light and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RushyanthSurisetti, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 beeps but doesn't turn on

My Xbox 360 slim bought in 2010 worked quote well without any issues till date. But suddenly it stopped working. The power brick shows orange light and the buttons beeps but doesn't turn on. I checked the HDMI cable and also the USB port. I could not find
    anything wrong. I also cleaned the console and power brick with a blower. But it didn't work. I couldn't find another power brick. Even after i tried these things it is the same. I want help. I don't want that Xbox to be useless, it's my uncle's memory and
    he's no more. Please help me in fixing it. Please.

:)

RushyanthSurisetti, Dec 15, 2020
  2. COOOTNEY12 Win User

Xbox 360 S Console beeps but does not turn on, power supply shows steady orange light

my Xbox 360 does nothing. It won't even beep. It just shows a light orange light. when i turn it on, or try to, it doesn't turn on or off at all. If you have the support number for usa please let me know. thank you
  3. iChemistTheHero Win User

XBOX 360S will beep but not turn on???

Yes, thanks! I got the PS4 today! My family surprised me this morning, those silly enablers.
  4. CoolRaptor192 Win User

how many people are haveing this probelm
  5. iChemistTheHero Win User

Never mind the update broke my xbox a month out of warranty, microsoft wants me to pay for the fix and I don't want to so to fix the bitter that has grown from this experience I am going to switch to the Play Station 4 next month when I have enough saved
    which was originally for the One. Sony's customer service is way better and they have controllers that resemble Xbox's so I'm sure the change will not be difficult. Bye Xbox you were fun for the last 8 years but I spend too much to be treated this way.
  6. CoolRaptor192 Win User

unpulg every thing and wait 5 miuntes and try again it worked for me
Thema:

Xbox 360 beeps but doesn't turn on

1. Xbox 360 beeps but doesn't turn on - Similar Threads - 360 beeps doesn't

2. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  3. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  4. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  5. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  6. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  9. XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MAKES A BEEP AND THE POWER BRICK TURNS RED: When I try to turn on my xbox 360 it makes a beep and the power brick turns red immediately, i already checked all the USB port but they seem to be ok there is nothing wrong with them, I trie...
  10. Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, no beep sound when turning on console and opening disk tray.: Hi, I know this is probably dumb but Recently my console makes no sound when I turn on the console or open the disk tray. I know there is probrably an easy fix for this but i haven't have the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox360 cant turn on beep