Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issues on the series consoles.

Discus and support Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issues on the series consoles. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Still having the Xbox live issue with 360 games on my series. This has been a problem for 2+ years why isn't it fixed yet. All the troubleshooting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SacredWo1f04, Dec 10, 2022.

1. SacredWo1f04
    SacredWo1f04 Guest

Still having the Xbox live issue with 360 games on my series.

This has been a problem for 2+ years why isn't it fixed yet.

All the troubleshooting options no longer work for me.

:)

SacredWo1f04, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

XBOX OG OG XBOX 360

I wish to see all the OG XBOX OG XBOX 360 Games Fully Loaded on XBOX SERIES Consoles and wish to Be Partership SEGA ?
    Not going to happen.The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021 so no more og xbox/360 games will be made playable on the series x/s.

The couldn't make all games backwards compatible due to technical & licensing issues.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

When I can play Blur game of Activision?

Blur is not backwards compatible so can't be played on a Xbox One or Series console.

The backwards compatibility program has finished so it won't be added.

You'd need a Xbox 360 in order to play it.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Series X backwards compatible

5. AdrielDk Win User

Spider man game not on Xbox one

The game is only avaible on Xbox 360 is not backwards compatible, maybe its going on next gen console series.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Why cant I load Lord of the Rings: War in the North of my XBOX Series X?

Hi,

Unfortunately LoTR War in the North (Xbox 360) is not backwards compatible with the Xbox Series X. Only a select number of Xbox 360 titles can be played on Xbox One and Series X consoles.

You can look and search the entire list of BC games here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issues on the series consoles. - Similar Threads - 360 backwards compatibility

2. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  4. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  5. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  6. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  7. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  8. Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X: Recently bought a Xbox One and a few 360 discs such as MW2, Bad Company 2 and various halo install fine but games that I'd really like to play.. Bioshock 2 and Gears of War 3 don't. I insert...
  9. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?: I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as...
  10. How will the xbox 360 store shutdown affect backwards compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How will the xbox 360 store shutdown affect backwards compatibility?: I was wondering how the xbox 360 store will affect my ability to purchase backwards compatible games on the xbox one/series digitally. It's sad to see it go and I don't want it to go but we have...