xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live

Discus and support xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox s it doenst recognize that i am connected to live and wont download the profile. yes i have done all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian:, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Brian:
    Brian: Guest

xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live

when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox s it doenst recognize that i am connected to live and wont download the profile.

yes i have done all the recommendations from other posts and still cannot connect

:)

Brian:, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Old saves on Xbox One

No. Since the game is not backwards compatible it's seen as a different game so it won't see your saves from the 360. Also, the only way to transfer saves from a 360 is through the cloud so in a backwards compatible game it wouldn't recognize saves from
    a flash drive.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the update, Brian. Have you tried to use a different network connection such as hotspot?
  5. Brian: Win User

didnt work.

the "getting your xbox 360 info" bar never moves.

i have factory reset my console twice now.

sign in (0 profiles)
  6. EW99 Win User

Xbox one won’t play backwards compatibility discs

I just bought an xbox one, the gears of war edition. I loaded GOW3 and it won't play it, gives an error code that isn't recognized when I plug it into the xbox error code lookup online. THEN I try to load in Blacks Ops and Black Ops II and get a notice
    that they are not backwards compatible discs and to reference the listing of backward compatible games. and they are there. on the list. I wouldn't bought this thing if I knew it was going to be so much of a problem. It's been over 24 hours and I haven't
    been able to play ANYTHING. I have a $300 white brick on the shelf below my xbox 360. Why won't this thing recognize supposedly backward compatible games?
Thema:

1. xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live - Similar Threads - 360 backwards compatibility

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  6. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  7. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  8. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  9. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  10. Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain backwards compatible 360 games now showing on Xbox One X: Recently bought a Xbox One and a few 360 discs such as MW2, Bad Company 2 and various halo install fine but games that I'd really like to play.. Bioshock 2 and Gears of War 3 don't. I insert...