Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Classics and standard

Discus and support Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Classics and standard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi , I wanna ask about the difference between XBOX 360 Assassin's Creed 1 Classics and the standard one I don't know why the classic is cheaper than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cymone MaverickLee1, Apr 30, 2022.

  1. Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Classics and standard


    Hi , I wanna ask about the difference between XBOX 360 Assassin's Creed 1 Classics and the standard one I don't know why the classic is cheaper than the standard one , Thanks.

    :)
     
    Cymone MaverickLee1, Apr 30, 2022
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Classics and standard

    There is no difference between the Xbox 360 Standard & the Xbox 360 Classics version of Assassin's Creed 1. The game was re-released under the classics label at a cheaper price point a year or two after the game was released. Nowadays, both versions should be the same price. Why it isn't, I don't know.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Classics and standard

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good morning

    The Xbox 360 version has older graphics and make sure the Xbox one version is not an ezio collection.
  4. steve_downs Win User

    After doing an update on my xbox one my xbox 360 assassins creed disc wont load

    Hi Brad, it's 2 xbox 360 games (assassins creed, assassins creed 2 and the original battlefront games) but blu ray discs read fine. Out of interest I've tried a standard dvd and that doesnt read either
  5. GAThrawn Win User

    Assassin's Creed Revelations

    You can. Assassin's Creed Revelations is available for download purchase from the Xbox Marketplace at http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Assassins-Creed-Revelations/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80255530879

    Alternatively if you'd prefer a physical disc copy of it, it's still for sale as an Xbox Classic, or as part of the Assassin's Creed Compilation pack (with Brotherhood), or the Ezio Trilogy (with AC2 and Brotherhood).
  6. Francia J. Win User

    assassin's creed dlc question

    Indeed, I know that it's regarding Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, when you buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Season Pass on Xbox One version it will not work on Xbox 360 because there is a version for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox 360 console and Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag for Xbox One. Those two are different.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Classics and standard

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed Classics and standard - Similar Threads - 360 Assassin's Creed

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3...: Will the Assassins Creed 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible on Xbox Series X? Will Fallout 3 Xbox 360 disc be compatible with Xbox X series? Liam. V c487a30e-37cd-4c7c-a465-f333689f344a
  6. Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting the Legacy Outfits in Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360 played on my Xbox One: I needed some type of assistant for this one Assassin's Creed Rogue game that I have a hard time getting the Legacy Outfits on my Xbox 360 which I'm actually playing it on my Xbox One. You see I'm...
  7. How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the Assassin's Creed 3 Infamy DLC on Xbox 360?: I have the base game with its expansions and it does not load or the first chapter of the tyranny of Washington appears, which is infamy, I don't know if it has to do with the closure of the...
  8. I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Assassin's Creed 3 Xbox 360 key, but I need an Xbox 360 to redeem it. I have an...: error: Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this code. Redeem: Microsoft 365 Family...
  9. Assassin creed ii xbox 360 ''file save option failed''

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed ii xbox 360 ''file save option failed'': hello i need help my assassin creed 2 gameplay say this after get save "Save options failed. The storage device containing the gamer profile in use? '' please help thank you...
  10. Can I use U.S Version Assassin creed4 in Korea Xbox 360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use U.S Version Assassin creed4 in Korea Xbox 360?: Can I use U.S Version Assassin creed4 in Korea Xbox 360? 8b1fdb85-f59c-4a57-a025-a9d154d46ea2