Xbox 360 and NFLSundayTicket.tv issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 and NFLSundayTicket.tv issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I get some support for installing the NFLSundayTicket.tv app on the Xbox 360. Worked great last year, but I can't find the app for the 2017 season... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImprovedRope628, Sep 6, 2017.

  1. Xbox 360 and NFLSundayTicket.tv issue


    Can I get some support for installing the NFLSundayTicket.tv app on the
    Xbox 360. Worked great last year, but I can't find the app for the 2017 season on the Xbox 360. I need support immediately or I will have to cancel subscription.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    ImprovedRope628, Sep 6, 2017
    #1
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Uncomfortable pad?

    Not had any issues like the OP.
    Never had an issue on 360 or now the Xbox One.
    Only Controller I had issues with was the DS3.

    I much prefered the 360 pad over the X1 but after using it more and more going back to the 360 pad just feels weird. The X1 controller is excellent once you get used to it and the new bumpers and triggers.
     
    King Tones, Sep 6, 2017
    #2
  3. nirvanaguy15
    nirvanaguy15 Guest
    Xbox 360 party and chat issue

    the same is happening to me but i cant play voice messages either
     
    nirvanaguy15, Sep 6, 2017
    #3
  4. BSavoie Win User

    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

    I will let you know on Sunday.

    I am hopeful it is it based on what I am reading inside the NFL.com app as it does mention the NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV account info.

    It seems it might be a matter of very poor instructions specific to Xbox as to what App you need to download. It always mentions an App named "NFL SUNDAY TICKET App" and not Sunday ticket games, through the NFL.com app. :)

    Funny thing is, every other App for this service on other devices and consoles has an app called NFL SUNDAY TICKET App.

    I will check back on Sunday and let you know. I will either be happy or angry :)
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

    Hey exsanguine1971 -

    Taking a look at
    DIRECTV's NFL Sunday Ticket FAQ
    , it looks like you'll need to download the latest/current NFL app. Once you have the app installed:

    • Open the app
    • Press "Y" to open up the Settings menu.
    • Scroll down to "NFL Services"
    • Select "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket"
    • Input your email/password
    Give that a shot and let us know if you experience further issues. :)
  6. BSavoie Win User

    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

    I will let you know on Sunday.

    I am hopeful it is it based on what I am reading inside the NFL.com app as it does mention the NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV account info.

    It seems it might be a matter of very poor instructions specific to Xbox as to what App you need to download. It always mentions an App named "NFL SUNDAY TICKET App" and not Sunday ticket games, through the NFL.com app. :)

    Funny thing is, every other App for this service on other devices and consoles has an app called NFL SUNDAY TICKET App.

    I will check back on Sunday and let you know. I will either be happy or angry :)
    I must say, this certainly solved the problem for me!! I know this is a year late but hopefully it helps someone else that comes across this post. I actually gave up on trying to watch Sunday Ticket on my XBox a year ago. I had other options, but this sure
    would have been convenient for me last year. DirecTv sure does a crappy job explaining this to customers!! I sure never found this explanation on the DirecTv site. All their help talks about the Sunday Ticket App. No such thing for XBox1!! Thank you Xbox Forums!!
  7. AnthonyAppel Win User

    NFL Sunday Ticket App - support for nflsundayticket.tv / DirectTV

    I will let you know on Sunday.

    I am hopeful it is it based on what I am reading inside the NFL.com app as it does mention the NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV account info.

    It seems it might be a matter of very poor instructions specific to Xbox as to what App you need to download. It always mentions an App named "NFL SUNDAY TICKET App" and not Sunday ticket games, through the NFL.com app. :)

    Funny thing is, every other App for this service on other devices and consoles has an app called NFL SUNDAY TICKET App.

    I will check back on Sunday and let you know. I will either be happy or angry :)
  8. OCRyzen Win User

    Xbox 360 issues

    [quote user="VacuumXylia"]

    Cache cleared, Xbox profile downloaded, it seems to have sped up the detecting of the disks slightly but not much, im guessing its on its was out :( [/quote]

    Yeah, it sounds like it's had a lot of use over the 3 years & it's on the way out etc.. The only other likely problems are; The Power Supply or the Hard Disk Drive failing & to be honest, I would just upgrade, to a new Xbox 360 Slim Elite 250GB & transfer
    all the data off the 3 year old HDD, to the new 250GB HDD..

    Sorry, I couldn't help you any further.. =(
Thema:

Xbox 360 and NFLSundayTicket.tv issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 and NFLSundayTicket.tv issue - Similar Threads - 360 NFLSundayTicket issue

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]