Xbox 360 all kinds of issues.

Discus and support Xbox 360 all kinds of issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yoooo someone help I'm getting aggravated. My xbox 360 has been having major issues. It gets booted off xbox live every hour every single hour, games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jiang Li FengThe, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Xbox 360 all kinds of issues.

Yoooo someone help I'm getting aggravated.

My xbox 360 has been having major issues. It gets booted off xbox live every hour every single hour, games are downloading super slooooow that I purchased. And not only that but it seems like every time I connect to the internet I feel like it works on every method I try only once then it does not work ever again. I’ve tried connecting through my phone, wifi, mobile data, even messing with the reset networks settings, it keeps saying internet blocked, xbox live is up and running, network unknown everything unknown. Then I keep getting error messages saying lets try this and that none of that stuff works at all.

All I want to do is play my xbox 360 console this has heen going on for months, I’ve never had this problem at all connecting to my 360 back in 2015 up until 2019 what seems to be the issue ? Every single suggestion I’ve read or seen is not working at all. And I already have an xbox series s, but I want to play my xbox 360 since I have games on it that I no longer can buy ever again. And also listen to my music on my console without having to use an alternative app. I thought downloads were going to be the end of all issues but noooo. What did they do too the servers? I’m sorry to be saying this in caps but I have no choice. I just want my consoles to be ok and live

:)

Jiang Li FengThe, Jan 27, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi Jiang Li FengThe Underground BeatMaker,

Thank you for providing those information.

I am currently communicating with our internal team about your concern. Please give us more time to properly investigate the problem. Rest assured, I will get back to you once I get the needed information.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Jiang Li FengThe Und Win User

I can connect to the Internet but for some reason it keeps disconnecting every few minutes, it stops downloading right in the middle of 60% somewhere around there and that is my main issue. But I will have to provide u wll the details u asked for later. I just hope shes back up and running. I have an Xbox 360 Slim S and Xbox 360 Slim. Both slim versions.
  5. Jiang Li FengThe Und Win User

I've done that several times already. Still doesn't work I still keep getting Xbox live errors and it still stops installing when downloading games to it it says it's connected but everything else

Says unknown and gives me an error I already tried resetting the modem gave it 15 to 50 seconds. Reset the console, every thing but no luck. I just want to play my Xbox

360 agains that's all I want to do.
  6. Jiang Li FengThe Und Win User

Ok thank you so much ☺️hope everything goes very well.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 all kinds of issues. - Similar Threads - 360 kinds issues

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  5. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  6. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  7. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  8. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  9. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  10. xbox 360 slim very slow, blinking light on shutdown, wont download any kind of update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim very slow, blinking light on shutdown, wont download any kind of update: i started having problems with my 360 slim about 3 months ago and its just gotten worse. at first the xbox was just slow while i played games on live. then it started taking up to 10 minutes to...