Xbox 360 add on problem

Discus and support Xbox 360 add on problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently i’ve gotten a xbox 360 so i can play the transformers games again as they were a big part of my childhood and i felt nostalgic so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pbr wolf 1129, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 add on problem

So recently i’ve gotten a xbox 360 so i can play the transformers games again as they were a big part of my childhood and i felt nostalgic so i borrowed a copy of transformers war for cybertron from a buddy and we wanted to play escalation i wanted to play
    a dlc character so went to download the dlc for that character please know that i had bought all the dlcs all those years ago on the same account but i couldn’t find the dlc anywhere i need help please

:)

pbr wolf 1129, Mar 3, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 add on problem

All Transformers games & dlc were de listed from the store a while back, so your only option is to find the dlc from your download history. Goto settings - account - download history, scroll down the list until you find the dlc, then select it and start
    the download.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox 360 add on problem

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part for the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Xbox 360 add on problem

If you’ve bought it before you should be able to search in the 360 store to download it again. You can also pull up your previous purchase history & find it that was as well.
  5. pbr wolf 1129 Win User

Xbox 360 add on problem

Thank you for the help thats kinda sad as ive always thought the transformer games were very under rated
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

how do you download a profile on a xbox 360? it will not let me sign in on the console.

Thema:

Xbox 360 add on problem

1. Xbox 360 add on problem - Similar Threads - 360 add problem

2. Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add my old Xbox 360 to my existing consoles: I initially had a 360 that moved locations after I got an Xbox One but the 360 isn't wanting to be added to my consoles on the app. I tried adding it through the remote as an existing console but...
  3. i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...: i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe 2k can we add the game we all who played the game injoy it. i want it on the xbox series x....
  4. Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 GOTY Add Ons & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 on Xbox series X: Hi all i own a physical copy of Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360 & Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox 360 and when I install the games i don't have the dlc from both of them. Of i am not gonna pay...
  5. Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GotY Editon Xbox 360. Add-On Disc not installing on Xbox One.: Just bought an Xbox One and began downloading compatible Xbox 360 games. I ran into a problem with Borderlands for the Xbox 360. I have the GotY Edition (2 disc version). For some reason the...
  6. I am trying to install add-ons to my Xbox 360 for red faction guerilla and status code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to install add-ons to my Xbox 360 for red faction guerilla and status code...: What do I do to get status code 80182300 gone 540c987c-9885-4153-aefb-8a9148fc1d42
  7. How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get fallout 3 add ons (xbox 360) which i have on disk to work on my Xbox series X: The game disk and add ons are installed but the add on missions do not pop up 0cdca3b7-f6a7-4975-a91e-2f212fba8156
  8. can you add the xbox 360 version of sonic the hedgehog 2006 to xbox one and xbox sires x/s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you add the xbox 360 version of sonic the hedgehog 2006 to xbox one and xbox sires x/s...: so as a fan of the sonic sires plz ask sega to let you add sonic 2006 to the xbox one and xbox sires x/s backwards combatibility via disc and buying on the store so us fans of 2006 version of...
  9. How to add friends from XBox 360 to XBox One?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friends from XBox 360 to XBox One?: My friend has an XBox One, I have an XBox 360. We know there was a time when One and 360 users could add eachother as friends. XBox 360 requests are not handled properly by XBox One, but you used...
  10. I purchased an add-on on Xbox 360, but it gave me the wrong one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased an add-on on Xbox 360, but it gave me the wrong one.: I purchased the "Challenge of the Gods" add-on for the game "Outpost Kaloki X", but it's not showing up in my Xbox 360's download history as the correct add-on. It's showing that I downloaded one...