Xbox 360 Account Trouble

Discus and support Xbox 360 Account Trouble in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've started having trouble with signing in on my 360. It's been fine for almost a decade, but yesterday started repeatedly demanding I enter my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NateSmith_85, Feb 5, 2022.

1. NateSmith_85
    NateSmith_85 Guest

Xbox 360 Account Trouble

I've started having trouble with signing in on my 360. It's been fine for almost a decade, but yesterday started repeatedly demanding I enter my email/password, and would then tell me there was an error 80151103. I followed the instructions I found online for fixing that, got to deleting my local profile, and when I tried to download my profile back it keeps accepting my email/password, starts downloading my profile, and then suddenly errors-out again with the same code. I've tried resetting my password three times, but I keep getting told there's something wrong with my security credentials.

Help?

:)

NateSmith_85, Feb 5, 2022
  2. �� Dizzle�� Win User

Xbox 360 Account Trouble

Omg thx so much I was so mad when trying to just transfer some files to Xbox Cloud so you are life saver
  3. ZoeKay Win User

Xbox 360 Account Trouble

Yay! I’m just glad you asked the question in the first place. Took me about an hour of messing and googling to find you’d had the same issue. Happy you’re sorted
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox 360 account trouble

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Claudinne, what happens when you try to log into your account by 360, some error message appears, any messages regarding the internet connection?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. Spikejumper40 Win User

Xbox 360 Account Trouble

I have the greyed out avatar and have tried signing in multiple times with multiple accounts and it didn't work
  6. NateSmith_85 Win User

Xbox 360 Account Trouble

Thank you! That did it. I'd usually delete the partial profile to prevent corruption or interference, but keeping it the download worked perfectly this time.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Account Trouble

1. Xbox 360 Account Trouble - Similar Threads - 360 Account Trouble

2. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. How can I get my old 360 account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my old 360 account back?: Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy again. I have the gamertag and could probably...
  6. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  7. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  8. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  9. How to connect to your xbox account on xbox 360 with the authenticator

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to your xbox account on xbox 360 with the authenticator: I have been trying a couple of times to connect to my xbox live account on my xbox 360 over the last years and would always have the issue that my password is more than 16 characters long. I would...
  10. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...