XBOX 360 account sign in blocked in spite of me not logging in for years

Discus and support XBOX 360 account sign in blocked in spite of me not logging in for years in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This clearly shows that someone tried to access my account and microsoft has apparently blocked it, this account has UNO on it as well as a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dont Worry52, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Dont Worry52
    Dont Worry52 Guest

This clearly shows that someone tried to access my account and microsoft has apparently blocked it, this account has UNO on it as well as a lot of demos i have played over the years, guys why is your server and database so unsafe? why is it so easy for people to hack you? please fix this issue because i need my account back, i can make a new one without issue, but what about UNO and the other stuff i paid for?

:)

Dont Worry52, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ryan Parris Win User

I have been locked out of my account and I have no way to recover

So my account is just gone for no reason then. There where no sign in attemps or anything. Just locked me out, out of spite I guess, one day. **** awesome. 13 years and a bunch of money wasted. Thanks microsoft
  3. luananeko Win User

Microsoft Mahjong and Jigsaw log into generic account, but Microsoft Solitaire logs into Xbox account fine

Not sure if it helps but... I notice when I sign into the Xbox app on Windows 10 it always logs me in first with the generic account. After logging in it gives me the option to sign in on a different account, which I do and sign into the Xbox Live account.
    Is it a problem that it doesn't even give me the option to log into the Xbox Live account first?
  4. FabioDaniel11 Win User

Can't access my account

5. Wushu Goddess Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

Have you tried logging in a different account on the x360?

I was thinking about the Enforcement when I mentioned ""Your Xbox Live account has been temporarily blocked because the
    system detected suspicious activity. " because of logging your profile on two different consoles.

You may want to check devices listed in your Microsoft Account.
    Yup, tried a different account now. Doesn't work.

I logged my profile on both consoles regularly before upgrading my internet. For years.

I found that my X360 isn't listed. I added it with the serial. But nothing changed. Signs into the account, but fails to sign into Xbox Live.
  6. canicesolomona Win User

Xbox

No it's not rockstar or my ISP blocking me or my xbox account or ISP account. I hot spot my xbox 360 with my mobile and it log in perfect. I use my boardband and still can't log in to gta5. My friend boardband is 2 degree and it work fine. I've been using
    all my router since 2015 with no problem until last year September it's stop working. Only gta 5 not working online. My ISP also said they have heard this before with other client, it makes since to me, my mobile ip address is different but still works. These
    are (Mod Removed - PII) none of these ip address is letting me to log into gta 5 online
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 account sign in blocked in spite of me not logging in for years - Similar Threads - 360 account sign

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  4. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  5. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  6. I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in onto my Xbox 360 account?: I get this message: ''Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to http://account.live.com to fix the problem.'' 8015190A 87051dcc-54f0-46b8-aa8b-afc3729226d1
  7. I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox 360 error code 800704dc and cannot sign into my account: Since yesterday I haven't been able to sign into my account on my xbox 360 due to error code 800704dc I know it's not anything to do with my connection or xbox live because I can sign into any...
  8. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  9. I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign into my Xbox account on my 360 I get error code 8015000A: I tried to sign into my Xbox 360 live account and I keep getting an error code I have cleared the cache and it didn’t help would appreciate being able to play cod again....
  10. Can't sign in to xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox 360 account: Hi all A family member gave us their old xbox 360 for our daughter to watch netflix on. it has all their old accounts on etc,so we made a new account on xbox.com and signed up for xbox live etc,...