Xbox 360 account question

Discus and support Xbox 360 account question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had an account with XBOX360 for a year and have several bought games for my grandson on it. I am thinking of getting him his own xbox360 for his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Summerseyt, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Summerseyt
    Summerseyt Guest

I have had an account with XBOX360 for a year and have several bought games for my grandson on it. I am thinking of getting him his own xbox360 for his birthday. Can I use my account on it and on mine at same time or do I need to make a new account?

:)

Summerseyt, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

Thanks I appreciate the help. I just rememebered the password for my old account from 360, but I wasn't paying another $50 for 2 gold accounts.

guineapig4life, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 - XBL account question (Achievs)

Awesome, thank you very much!

Where I'm going my internet access will be limited, but I am bringing an Xbox. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't lose the gamer score I'm likely to accumulate while working a camp job.

The_Other_Man, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 account question

You can use your account on both consoles but they both cannot be logged-in to Xbox LIVE at the same time.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 account question?

This weekend is a free gold weekend. Anybody can play online. Today is the last day.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

You can use your account on both consoles but they both cannot be logged-in to Xbox LIVE at the same time.
  7. Tronder 007 Win User

Xbox live Account Banned

You need to pose your question about this in one of the enforcement forums to get an answer to your question:

Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans

Xbox One Account & Console Enforcement Actions
  8. andersonap360 Win User

Playing Gears of war 3 as Guest (Same Console)

This is not a Gears of War 3 question. It happens to all games. Its a DASH question, about using a GUEST account, which is a native feature of Xbox 360, when using a LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT.
  9. XeCuT1oNR Win User

Managing my family's settings on a PC

Should be under your "My account" on Xbox.com if you are the main parent of the account in question. Otherwise it may be limited to Xbox 360 console only.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 account question - Similar Threads - 360 account question

2. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. How can I get my old 360 account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my old 360 account back?: Spent countless hours, lost money on yahoo's premium service to get into old emails that were dead ends... it's been years I just want to be happy again. I have the gamertag and could probably...
  6. Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding xbox 360 and xbox s/x accounts: Hello Ive recently brought an xbox 360 and im wondering if can log into xbox live using an account which was originally made on xbox one. Ive tried to this before but it didnt let me, can you...
  7. My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    My question how to fix your Xbox 360 account on Xbox One: I am having trouble trying to log in to older Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One . I think it may been something with me changing my username. I went to PlayBrycearoni to and it says it to fix it...
  8. Question about moving Silver/Free account from 360 to XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about moving Silver/Free account from 360 to XBox One: My original Xbox 360 Gold Gamertag is now a Silver account after I originally let my Gold account lapse. When I got another 360 I'd long since forgotten the password for it so I created a new...
  9. Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dumb question....I'm new to the xbox live for 360 and want to add a child account: I can't find any directions or FAQ's on actually how to do this. Any step by step instructions are appreciated. 7e013b84-1b6d-4c49-b1fc-fe697faa5063
  10. 2nd Xbox 360, digital purchases question with xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox 360, digital purchases question with xbox live account: I'm getting a 2nd xbox 360 console for another room so the kids can play other games while I play my games.. If I load my profile onto both systems and also load my kids profiles as well.. Can...