XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue
Discus and support XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My XBOX 360 slim has been acting weird lately. It boots Normally, but after about 2 minutes, the screen goes fuzzy green and blue. Now I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seabass45, Jul 5, 2020.
Thema:
XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue
Loading...
-
XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue - Similar Threads - 360 2010 slim
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
MOH 2010 for Xbox 360 not working after updates
in XBoX Games and AppsMOH 2010 for Xbox 360 not working after updates: I had gotten an original Xbox 360 when I bought a bunch of games for my other Xbox 360. I had gotten a wireless adapter with it. I had played MOH while I was trying to set up the wireless adapter.... -
Automatic Updates Not Working? 2010 Xbox 360 S, 2016 Xbox One S
in XBoX on ConsolesAutomatic Updates Not Working? 2010 Xbox 360 S, 2016 Xbox One S: It looks like (enabled) Automatic Updates Not Working on my 2010 Xbox 360 S connected to a working wired internet. However, the Automatic Updates on 2016 Xbox One S working correctly. 2010 Xbox... -
Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.: Original style Xbox 360, falcon based console. - fully updated I have a small library to test from, but I can install and play games that were made in 2009 and before. I can play original Xbox...