Xbox 2 consols

Discus and support Xbox 2 consols in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, would love the help here please. My son has an xbox one at his mums house and I have just bought an xbox one for my house (his dad). The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cooldudued, Dec 7, 2020.

  1. Cooldudued
    Cooldudued Guest

    Xbox 2 consols


    Hi everyone, would love the help here please.

    My son has an xbox one at his mums house and I have just bought an xbox one for my house (his dad).

    The account he signs into at his mums house is under my microsoft account. I would like to be able to share online games and the game pass, gold etc onto my xbox of visa versa. Is this possible? looking at other threads its seems possible.

    However most importantly am wanting to increase communication with him and play games etc. So would both need to access games and play together.

    Is this possible or should I simply open another microsoft account? seems like a pain having to have 2 accounts.

    :)
     
    Cooldudued, Dec 7, 2020
    #1
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Xbox 2 consols

    Hello, so you would need 2 accounts to do this. You need your main account which is at the mums house and you would need to make a new account at your house for son. Each player would need to have their own account. You would be able to share any game
    downloaded between the 2 and the Xbox Live also.
  3. shaun coleman1 Win User

    2 consoles

    Hi, no different games ,if my son is playing a game on his xbxo one it won't let me play a game on my xbox x?
  4. nickisullivan13 Win User

    2 consoles

    No. only one child account per parent. If you have 2 children then you would have to have 2 parent accounts.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    2 consoles

    Have you set one of the consoles as both of your home xbox?

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

    Is either account set for automatic login?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    2 consoles

    Can you elaborate what you mean by same time? The same game at the same time? Or just in general.
Thema:

Xbox 2 consols

Loading...
  1. Xbox 2 consols - Similar Threads - consols

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...