Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard

Discus and support Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ok i have a series X and my system updated like 2 days ago to OS version 10.0.22621.3680 don't know if i need the Shell version as well but here it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Magewings, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Magewings
    Magewings Guest

Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard

ok i have a series X and my system updated like 2 days ago to OS version 10.0.22621.3680 don't know if i need the Shell version as well but here it is 2303.0.2303.9003 , I just turn my system on and my headset and now my headset has crackling when ever i do a input from a wireless controller or wire keyboard *was testing if it was more inputs*. i have try restarting the console, try unplugging the console for a cold start, try resetting the headset, try clearing the pair, and try hard resetting the headset. i have try google and have come up empty handed, so am posting this here and on Reddit for more help.

:)

Magewings, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Magewings Win User

so ya its anything to do with system sounds being in stereo on any headset wire or wireless... so if anyone can help without me having to call Microsoft thank you but at this point i think my only fix is to call them
  3. Magewings Win User

so it seems to be something with system sounds, i muted the nav sounds and it stopped
  4. Magewings Win User

to im playing around in system setting i switch it to mono output and its fine
  5. Magewings Win User

just turn on my system and its doing it again, i made a party to see if it would stop it but its not
  6. Magewings Win User

ok i did update the controller as well as the headset. but it seems to only do it when im not in a party, was in a part last night and work just fine so now im even more lose then i was before.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard - Similar Threads - 1st part wireless

2. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of December 1st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Store Pakistan needs more 1st Party games: A number of 1st and 3rd Party games are available on the Windows store (Pakistan). Most of them are Xbox Play Anywhere so that's a bonus. However, a number of important 1st Party games are still...
  5. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  6. Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,: Every time i start my serie s , and start a game, the xbox lost internet connexion, both on wifi on wired internet, it happen 2 or 3 x then work good till the bext time i start the xbox againn...
  7. I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it...: I can’t access the store except for 1st time I used the Xbox.The network is connected.Is it network issue or Xbox service not available due to server issue?It has been for many days!Thanks!...
  8. Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring Cannot start Rocket League - Stays stuck after 1st screen: Hey I have not been able to get Rocket League to work. Everything I have tried did not work. All that happens is stays stuck on the first screen after it asks you to press A. My NAT is Open....
  9. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games: Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of September 1st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 1st, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...