xbox 1S set up

Discus and support xbox 1S set up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We are trying to set up a brand new XBOX 1S and the mandatory system update at the very beginning is not working. It had been "updating" for hours and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RebeccaFeenstra, Jan 22, 2021.

  1. xbox 1S set up


    We are trying to set up a brand new XBOX 1S and the mandatory system update at the very beginning is not working. It had been "updating" for hours and doesn't seem to complete....

    We have tried wirelessly and with a wired connection

    :)
     
    RebeccaFeenstra, Jan 22, 2021
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Factory settings for an Xbox 1s

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Since you are trying to connect to a public network, in most cases, you need to pass through some authentication and it can't be done if you can't access the settings so I suggest to use a different network such as hotspot first.
  3. I No Way I Win User

    Little black boxes?

    The platoon set up I have noticed is, yours in number 0, then all the 1s are in a group together all the 2s are in a group together, and so on. I only noticed this because all the 1s are on the same team and all the other numbers are on there receptive team
    as well. While my platoon all have the same icon next to them.
  4. tdehan Win User

    How to make Xbox 1s to resume DVD play from where I left off?

    All my DVD discs in my DVD and Blu-ray player will resume from where left off. It just doesn't work on the Xbox 1s even though in the settings it is set to do so.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    2 xbox's / 2 gold accounts...how do I play downloaded games on both?

    You would have to set the new xbox as son 1s Home xbox then son 2 would be able to play any digitall game that son 1 owns. You can also share the gold subscription this way so really would only need one gold subscription.

    Now if Son 2 would want to play on Son 1s console he would have to be signed in with son 1s account since you can only set one console at a time as the home console and can only switch which console is the home console 5 times a year.

    This link will explain it better.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. JZ-Janzou Win User

    We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

    Hmm,

    My remote power-up (1s over wireless) broke after the October xbox console update.

    and is still broken.....

    C'mon dudes
Thema:

xbox 1S set up

Loading...
  1. xbox 1S set up - Similar Threads - set

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Problem about privacy settings pls help

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings....
  5. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  6. Xbox mode not appearing in settings.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments]
  7. My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this

    in XboX Insiders
    My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this: So twice now in the last couple of weeks I have turned on my console and been greeted by the message that my console has been switched to shutdown mode instead of standby. I believe this is a...
  8. Introduction of Quick Settings Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the...
  9. How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?

    in XboX Insiders
    How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?: I stumbled upon this setting on ROG Xbox Ally X. Its’s on the Xbox app. I don’t see it on other PCs. Updated Windows 11 and the Xbox app to latest, but still no luck. What makes this availble?...
  10. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...