Xbox 1S no power.

Discus and support Xbox 1S no power. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, guys bought an Xbox one S last March of e-bay and (used but nearly new) only used it about 3 times. When I went to switch it on last night I found... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bungalow1, Oct 20, 2017.

1. bungalow1
    bungalow1 Guest

Xbox 1S no power.

Hi, guys bought an Xbox one S last March of e-bay and (used but nearly new) only used it about 3 times. When I went to switch it on last night I found it will not turn on. I have tried swapping cables using different sockets and even changing the plug fuse
    to no avail. Any help would be appreciated please. Thank you.

:)

bungalow1, Oct 20, 2017
  2. JZ-Janzou
    JZ-Janzou Guest
    We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

Hmm,

My remote power-up (1s over wireless) broke after the October xbox console update.

and is still broken.....

C'mon dudes

JZ-Janzou, Oct 20, 2017
  3. TECH 989
    TECH 989 Guest
    CoD Killer?

No, Xbox 360s are great even if they out of thier time. Xbox 1s will take a year to be popular

TECH 989, Oct 20, 2017
  4. JZ-Janzou Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

Hmm,

My remote power-up (1s over wireless) broke after the October xbox console update.

and is still broken.....

C'mon dudes
  5. S4kWVW Win User

Xbox

Ok. I'm still wondering because I know the xbox 1s and ps4 both are housed in metal casing but then in a plastic shell. Pluse the power cords for both dont have a ground plug on them.
  6. DevinLane1 Win User

Password change

Mobile (samsung) and Xbox 1s
  7. CameronWilson8 Win User

pending order

Its an xbox 1s so physical
  8. D&xbox Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

apologies, should have said - it is xbox 1s
Thema:

Xbox 1S no power.

1. Xbox 1S no power. - Similar Threads - power

2. Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft sell Xbox series X power cords?: I moved from the US to the UK. I need to buy a new power cord because the outlet is different. I haven’t found any information on how to do that besides buying one from Amazon which could void my...
  3. I power my system on and the screen doesn't start up I've checked all my cords and they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I power my system on and the screen doesn't start up I've checked all my cords and they...: It turns on but does nothing it was just working a week ago e2a29387-1a11-4436-831c-d8bc5d5ada1a
  4. Used a electronic duster to clean my Series X now it won’t power.

in XboX Insiders
    Used a electronic duster to clean my Series X now it won’t power.: I did not open it. I confirmed power cord works. Could I have damaged something inside with the duster? Microsoft wants $299 since it’s out of warranty. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  5. My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away...: Any other fixes for Xbox series s ,Xbox power on light comes on for a sec then goes off 88a3ff61-f100-40f3-930b-a6d3693d4c2a
  6. Please help, My power brick light for my XBOX 1 is red.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, My power brick light for my XBOX 1 is red.: Whenever I press the power on button, It flashes for 0.7 seconds, Then turns dark again. And my power supply brick has a red light. 0933a0ab-98fb-4d08-a06b-e37d55b230c8
  7. Hard Drive/Powering Up issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive/Powering Up issues.: Hi, I've just had my Xbox One X returned to me after I'd sent it away to be repaired. I plugged it all in, switched it on and we were good to go. Signed in to my account, plugged in my external...
  8. Xbox powered off due to inactivity, now the game i was playing is broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powered off due to inactivity, now the game i was playing is broken.: Hi, I was playing ark: survival evolved on the series X when i had to step away from the console for a while. The console powered off while still connected to an unofficial pc server. When i came...
  9. What would happen if my Xbox series x had an power surge or power overload through the HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if my Xbox series x had an power surge or power overload through the HDMI...: What would happen if my Xbox series x had an power surge or power overload through the HDMI cable, and if so;what part would I need to replace? c8d5494a-a4d1-47a6-991e-ce6c2a66d27c
  10. Series X Console restarts when powered on

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Console restarts when powered on: My series X is set to energy saving mode and since the update last week every time I switch it on it goes through the restart process. OS version 10.0.2261.3400 Shell version 2302.0.2301.23002...