Xbox 1S no power.

Discus and support Xbox 1S no power. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, guys bought an Xbox one S last March of e-bay and (used but nearly new) only used it about 3 times. When I went to switch it on last night I found... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bungalow1, Oct 20, 2017.

1. bungalow1
    bungalow1 Guest

Xbox 1S no power.

Hi, guys bought an Xbox one S last March of e-bay and (used but nearly new) only used it about 3 times. When I went to switch it on last night I found it will not turn on. I have tried swapping cables using different sockets and even changing the plug fuse
    to no avail. Any help would be appreciated please. Thank you.

:)

bungalow1, Oct 20, 2017
  2. JZ-Janzou
    JZ-Janzou Guest
    We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

Hmm,

My remote power-up (1s over wireless) broke after the October xbox console update.

and is still broken.....

C'mon dudes

JZ-Janzou, Oct 20, 2017
  3. TECH 989
    TECH 989 Guest
    CoD Killer?

No, Xbox 360s are great even if they out of thier time. Xbox 1s will take a year to be popular

TECH 989, Oct 20, 2017
  4. JZ-Janzou Win User

We were unable to turn on your console. Make sure this device is on the same network as your console and your console is set to instant on.

Hmm,

My remote power-up (1s over wireless) broke after the October xbox console update.

and is still broken.....

C'mon dudes
  5. S4kWVW Win User

Xbox

Ok. I'm still wondering because I know the xbox 1s and ps4 both are housed in metal casing but then in a plastic shell. Pluse the power cords for both dont have a ground plug on them.
  6. DevinLane1 Win User

Password change

Mobile (samsung) and Xbox 1s
  7. CameronWilson8 Win User

pending order

Its an xbox 1s so physical
  8. D&xbox Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

apologies, should have said - it is xbox 1s
Thema:

Xbox 1S no power.

1. Xbox 1S no power. - Similar Threads - power

2. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  3. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. Xbox powered by usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox powered by usb: So basically i need to power my xbox by usb because i dont have a plug socket to plug in the 3 pin but i do have a usb port Links apricated a50898b0-6ef7-42dd-ad3b-477546ea497c
  6. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  7. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  8. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  9. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...