Xbox 1s issues

Discus and support Xbox 1s issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To anyone who can help, My Xbox 1s has some serious issues. If I unplug it from the wall and replug it in the Xbox will not load properly and give me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JustinMichael3, May 12, 2021.

  1. Xbox 1s issues


    To anyone who can help,

    My Xbox 1s has some serious issues. If I unplug it from the wall and replug it in the Xbox will not load properly and give me a dev error code. It will then need to proceed with a factory reset. It works for awhile (days maybe a week or two) but I will try to load a game, usually COD Warzone, it tells me the game took too long to load over and over again. I then will need to do another factory reset in order to get any games working. I am at about 2-3 resets a month. I’m at a loss here and can find anything online to help. If you got answers I’m all ears.

    :)
     
    JustinMichael3, May 12, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Xbox 1s issues

    Hello, since you have already tried the reset multiple times and have also tried troubleshooting steps online. The last option you still have would be to create an order for your device.

    Please click on this link and follow the steps on it:

    Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

    Issues With My Xbox 1S

    Is there any signs of life? Any lights coming on anywhere?
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

    Issues With My Xbox 1S

    Hey there, we’re probably going to need some more information for any of the ambassadors to be able to help out properly. So first thing is if everything is plugged in, and you hit the power button, is that coming on? Then if the power button is coming on
    and the TV is on is your TV saying “no signal “or is it just black and blank? Those are the first two major questions because the first question can tell us if there is possibly a power supply issue and the second one of there is an HDMI issue of some sort.

    a quick following question is how long have you had this console for?
  5. DevinLane1 Win User

    Password change

    Mobile (samsung) and Xbox 1s
  6. CameronWilson8 Win User

    pending order

    Its an xbox 1s so physical
Thema:

Xbox 1s issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox 1s issues - Similar Threads - issues

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...