Xbox 1s digital

Discus and support Xbox 1s digital in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My childs xbox 1s digital when powering up bleeps and power button light comes on. A few seconds later and bleeps and turns off. Is there anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by andrewgreenhough, Apr 7, 2020.

  1. Xbox 1s digital


    Hi

    My childs xbox 1s digital when powering up bleeps and power button light comes on. A few seconds later and bleeps and turns off. Is there anything I can do? Thanks

    :)
     
    andrewgreenhough, Apr 7, 2020
    #1
  2. ShawnDog74 Win User

    Lost Game (discontinued)

    I used to have the digital purchase but then I lost it when I switched to the Xbox 1s
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox 1s digital

    Hey andrewgreenhough,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. If the troubleshooting steps in the link that we provided did not resolve the issue, the console will need to be repaired. We'll provide a support article that explains

    how to set up a repair order
    . We hope this information helps
    andrewgreenhough!
  4. andrewgreenhough Win User

    Xbox 1s digital

    Is been unplugged for an hour plug back in and same. Turns off repeatedly after 10 seconds or so.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox 1s digital

    Hello andrewgreenhough,

    Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your child's Xbox One S is turning itself off a few seconds after it is turned on. We recommend making sure that the console is connected directly into a wall outlet. We have a support article
    that provides troubleshooting for an
    Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    . Be sure to let us know the results andrewgreenhough!
  6. OakGill Win User

    Xbox Game Discs

    Sorry to say that is not possible, digital and discs are two different formats. Although if you like digital, might I suggest visiting the Microsoft store for your future purchases, or even purchasing the Xbox 1s all digital edition which has no disc drive
    at all.
Thema:

Xbox 1s digital

Loading...
  1. Xbox 1s digital - Similar Threads - digital

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....