XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried...

Discus and support XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to I get my Xbox one X Fixed, It has the now power Fault (have tried the cables for my other Xbox one X so its definitely dead). However I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeeSmart, Jun 9, 2020.

1. LeeSmart
    LeeSmart Guest

XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried...

How to I get my Xbox one X Fixed, It has the now power Fault (have tried the cables for my other Xbox one X so its definitely dead). However I go to the Device returns as its only 8 month old and in warranty, however it Says

We’re sorry. We are unable to process your request online at this time. Please contact Microsoft Support for assistance. (XURNAaAgPUupTkQj.38)

I try to go through the support site with online chat , go through the bot section for fixing fault which just gives me the leave it powered off for 10 seconds to reset the PSU. I ask to talk to a person, and it always says call back.

When I try to do the call back it always says Sorry there was a problem, please try again.

This means I have a dead console and I cant talk to any one to get it fixed.

I'm in the UK, I'm assuming this is all to becaue of covid, but where dose this leave me as my warranty is running out, I have a broken console ( I have another 4 in the house hold, so i'm not desperate with out it) but this one is on all access ready for
    my upgrade to a series X when its released. I don't want a faulty Xbox that I cant use and cant upgrade when the new ones released.

How do I go about talking to some one to help sort this out, as it looks like none of the support options are there working at the moment in the UK?

Br

Lee

:)

LeeSmart, Jun 9, 2020
  2. LeeSmart Win User

XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried support Call back but not working, No way to get Xbox fixed :(

Not sure why I get the Error try 8 days running still not working, Tried at different time (out of ours gives error straight away basically saying come back later when we are open)

Stuck now got nowhere to go, just got a big white brick with a gears of war logo on it.
  3. Flamebait Win User

XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried support Call back but not working, No way to get Xbox fixed :(

Neither is the issue. The problem occurs on two different PCs and my Mac, and in multiple browsers, it's not a cache issue. And it's not an hours of operation issue, in the morning before callback would be open it said that it was not yet open and the
    hours it would start, and it was indicating the expected number of minutes for a callback (just a few) during operating hours. In my case it is plainly a fault, and I'm not trying to highjack the original poster's thread but this seemed to corroborate that
    callbacks to UK are simply not working.
  4. alexroboticyt Win User

Hi there,

Just rang the number and didn't even know they only take calls through call back, the number for sure should still be active. Did you contact Microsoft Support? I do not believe the callbacks are disabled, however i could be wrong.

Thanks!
  5. alexroboticyt Win User

Hiya,

The centers are in the UK for UK callers, you shouldn't be speaking to a US representative for all I've been told. There should be no reason on why this should be happening to you.. seeing as both of you are from the UK, it does seem like a systematic problem
    with the callback feature. I'm going to speak with others in the program to see if there is anything else I can do, otherwise it may need to be reported to Xbox as a website-wide bug & we can explore other options to get you into a chat with someone, whether
    that is through Phone or chat.

Thanks!
  6. alexroboticyt Win User

Spoke with a higher up person in the Ambassadors program: have you cleared cache? Is your center open?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. XBox 1 X wont power, It's in warranty, Device Returns site just says contact support. Tried... - Similar Threads - wont power warranty

2. Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?: Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks out there? c4a5b716-a95e-4ab2-b04b-1d03e6554f05
  3. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  4. xbox power A enhanced buttons wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox power A enhanced buttons wont work: I bought a new Xbox power A enhanced controller and the left trigger stopped working. I have tried to reach out to microsoft but they clearly decided to make it hard to talk to a real person. I am...
  5. My XBOX One wont power on. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One wont power on. HELP!: I've got a strange problem. my XBOX One won't power on. It'll make the sound like it's powering on, but the button wont light up and it won't turn on at all. It won't eject the game I have in it...
  6. ferrari 458 spider wheel wont power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    ferrari 458 spider wheel wont power on: When I connect the wheel to my xbox it wont power up even when I press the button it just flashes for a second then powers off. 23184aee-52e0-4a83-b630-0a2e6c609973
  7. Xbox wont fully power off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont fully power off: When i click power off for my Xbox One X console, it will go off but the light for the button flashes for a while long, i don't wanna wait 20 or so minutes for that so i usually just power cycle...
  8. Xbox one S Flashing power light wont boot up all the way

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S Flashing power light wont boot up all the way: For the last three days my Xbox one S has had a lot of trouble booting up and now wont at all. The power light will come on but itll have no connection through the tv, the controller wont sync and...
  9. Hard drive beeps wont show its getting power and wont allow me to connect my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive beeps wont show its getting power and wont allow me to connect my controller: My xbox one has little memmory on its internal hard drive, so i purchased a seagate 2tb external hard drive. It worked fine lastnight. I wake up this morning and it wont let me play any games on...
  10. Xbox One S wont power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S wont power on: When ever I try to turn on this xbox one s it just wont turn on. please refer to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csilI_8rxIk. b5c171ca-a352-421d-91b5-127bfe365ec4