Xbox 1 X not connecting via wired or Wi-Fi connection

Discus and support Xbox 1 X not connecting via wired or Wi-Fi connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening, My Xbox was telling me last week that there was a problem with the connection so I disconnected and tried to reconnect and it can't see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IamLyall, Aug 24, 2018.

1. IamLyall
    IamLyall Guest

Good evening,

My Xbox was telling me last week that there was a problem with the connection so I disconnected and tried to reconnect and it can't see a connection either via Wi-Fi or via an Ethernet cable. I got my internet provider to come out and check as I'd had problems
    before but that's ok now. I followed the diag steps on your webpage which told me I need to send the console for repair but when processing that it told me to contact yourselves first, what is the next step? Thank you!

:)

IamLyall, Aug 24, 2018
  2. my xbox keeps losing connection.

Are you connecting to your girlfriend's internet via Wi-fi? If you are, try doing it with a hard wired connection.

I Dashboard It, Aug 24, 2018
  3. PalZer0
    PalZer0 Guest
    Xbox 360E console won't connect to wireless network

Hey r c takedown.

-

This is definitely a Wi-Fi signal issue (your console isn't getting enough Wi-Fi signal to maintain a stable connection). The clear indicator of this is that connecting via ethernet cable doesn't give you any problems.

-

To improve Wi-Fi signal, you'll need to do one (or both) of these things:

1. Move the console and/or network hardware to increase line of sight between your console and your Wi-Fi router..

2. Turn off other wireless devices to minimise Wi-Fi interference.

-

If neither of those help (or if you're unable to move your console and/or network hardware), just stick with the wired connection. You'll have a more stable Xbox Live connection (particularly for streaming video and online multiplayer) if you connect via
    ethernet cable anyway.

PalZer0, Aug 24, 2018
  4. My son's XBOX couldn't connect to WiFi and couldn't find it all on the list when you click to find your WiFi. We reset the console by and we were able to enter the SSDI (router name I think) and our log in info. We were then able to find our WiFi.

Hope this helps.

samuraiwarrior1, Nov 3, 2018
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

wireless connection

you might need to connect 1 of your Xbox's to Wi-Fi and the other thought a wired connection or get a better Wi-Fi router.
  6. samuraiwarrior1 Win User

My son's XBOX couldn't connect to WiFi and couldn't find it all on the list when you click to find your WiFi. We reset the console by and we were able to enter the SSDI (router name I think) and our log in info. We were then able to find our WiFi.

Hope this helps.
  7. SMX Matrixnez Win User

check links

http://xbx.lv/1u1ZUYX

http://xbx.lv/17Oeuop

http://xbx.lv/19Pxh2o
  8. calasp aspinall Win User

Xbox series s unplayable due to lagging

If that worked would that prove that the Wi-Fi receiver in the Xbox is at fault ?

As my Xbox series x and Xbox one connect and play perfectly online via the same Wi-Fi
  9. I Dashboard It Win User

my xbox keeps losing connection.

Are you connecting to your girlfriend's internet via Wi-fi? If you are, try doing it with a hard wired connection.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 X not connecting via wired or Wi-Fi connection - Similar Threads - connecting via wired

2. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  3. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  4. How do I rename Xbox Controllers connected to PC via Xbox Wireless Receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I rename Xbox Controllers connected to PC via Xbox Wireless Receiver?: I have 4 Xbox Wireless Controllers connected to a Windows 10 PC, via an Xbox Wireless Receiver. All 4 controllers are identified identically in the system. Trying to distinguish one from another...
  5. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  6. My xbox one controller does not connect via usb to my windows 11 pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller does not connect via usb to my windows 11 pc: My Xbox One controller does not connect to my Windows 11 PC. The Xbox button flashes but it does not appear in the device manager or Xbox accessories. 2ff883ec-43ee-448b-8940-a55bf704f971
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  8. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  9. My Xbox series s recently connected wirelessly, but now will not. Will only connect via...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s recently connected wirelessly, but now will not. Will only connect via...: My Xbox series s recently connected wirelessly, but now will not. Will only connect via Ethernet cable. Why? 892a2ce5-f6f4-4ec7-a6bf-d0f8287fd96a
  10. My PC does not connect to my controller via wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC does not connect to my controller via wire: When i connect my controller to my wire it keeps blinking and then it turns off i already contacted xbox support but the issue is not with my controller so i would really appreciate some help...