Xbox 1 x issue

Discus and support Xbox 1 x issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one x keeps crashing and just reset for the tenth time and now won’t update !!! And can’t get to speak to anyone ! Really getting frustrated now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hammercol, Jul 5, 2018.

  1. hammercol
    hammercol Guest

    Xbox 1 x issue


    Xbox one x keeps crashing and just reset for the tenth time and now won’t update !!! And can’t get to speak to anyone ! Really getting frustrated now and am gonna go buy a PS4 soon

    :)
     
    hammercol, Jul 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Always have to got thru system set-up when starting the console

    Hmmm...

    Try this:

    1. Check/delete corrupt content on your memory unit

    2. Clear system cache 3x

    3. Manually remove system update (highlight memory unit and press LB,RB,X,LB,RB,X)

    Hope this fixes your issue. If this doesn't resolve your issue. You may need to contact xbox customer support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
     
    The Silent Protagonist, Jul 5, 2018
    #2
  3. Multiple Console Support

    I run multiple consoles on my Airport Extreme with no issue.

    2 x Xbox One, 1 360, 1 PS3, 1 PS4. All wireless, UPnP, no DMZ, no special Port Forwarding.
     
    Cian-18043CC6-B36D-4A1C-B02B-54287C8D46F9, Jul 5, 2018
    #3
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

    Xbox 1 x issue

    You can provide some more detail on what you're doing and when this is occurring and we can try and help

    You can also call 800-4MYXBOX if you're in the states
     
    HAZMAT RADIO, Jul 5, 2018
    #4
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    Xbox 1 x issue

    You can provide some more detail on what you're doing and when this is occurring and we can try and help

    You can also call 800-4MYXBOX if you're in the states
  6. JoshO'Dell1 Win User

    Xbox elite 2 controller problem after update

    It’s a the newest Xbox one x and an elite 2controller that’s maybe 1yr 1 1/2 old. I will try this. But there could be an issue with the latest update
  7. Davidgonzales4 Win User

    Microsoft not honoring warranty

    Same thing here 3rd time sending in my xbox 1 X and cannot get issue resolved!
  8. Cian-18043CC6-B36D-4 Win User

    Multiple Console Support

    I run multiple consoles on my Airport Extreme with no issue.

    2 x Xbox One, 1 360, 1 PS3, 1 PS4. All wireless, UPnP, no DMZ, no special Port Forwarding.
  9. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Are we ever going to have a functioning disk drive on Xbox?

    Sorry to hear you are having issues. We have 1* Xbox One, 2* Xbox One S and 1* Xbox One X... all of which are used regularly, I've never had any issues with disc drives. -knock on wood-
Thema:

Xbox 1 x issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox 1 x issue - Similar Threads - issue

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...