Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen

Discus and support Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing call of duty dmz I have done a few game captures. When I go to look at them they have a full green screen but have audio still. I've held... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron Brown3, Jan 30, 2023.

  1. Aaron Brown3
    Aaron Brown3 Guest

    Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen


    While playing call of duty dmz I have done a few game captures. When I go to look at them they have a full green screen but have audio still. I've held the power button for 10 seconds and unplugged for a few mins. That seems to fix it for a little bit but it did the same thing with my 2 clips from last night. It doesn't seem to do it to other games from what I've noticed unless it's only doing it after x amount of game play time. What are my other options I don't have to loose my saved game data or games.

    :)
     
    Aaron Brown3, Jan 30, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    We may need to reset your console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Character Win User

    Xbox static boot up screen and green with streaming Videos.

    You know the little short video that plays on an xbox one x before the xbox green screen logo? Thats when its static/snowy. Then it shows the normal xbox logo. When trying to use any video streaming app is when all i see is green screen with audio.

    I tried what you suggested, it went to 680x680 like you said but it only dispayed the static/snowy screen in lower quality and still experienced the green screen with audio only on netflix and hulu.
  4. ShaharTalHen Win User

    xbox live 12 months gold subscription fial

    i upload the caputre screen with the error from the redeem screen in the xbox

    [​IMG]
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

    Thank goodness for the do not caputre option or my madden game will take videos of my play every minute
  6. Matty880912 Win User

    Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

    Add Netflix to the list.... also with the stuttering there is a green screen with only audio.
Thema:

Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen

Loading...
  1. Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen - Similar Threads - game caputres audio

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...