Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen

Discus and support Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing call of duty dmz I have done a few game captures. When I go to look at them they have a full green screen but have audio still. I've held... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron Brown3, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Aaron Brown3
    Aaron Brown3 Guest

While playing call of duty dmz I have done a few game captures. When I go to look at them they have a full green screen but have audio still. I've held the power button for 10 seconds and unplugged for a few mins. That seems to fix it for a little bit but it did the same thing with my 2 clips from last night. It doesn't seem to do it to other games from what I've noticed unless it's only doing it after x amount of game play time. What are my other options I don't have to loose my saved game data or games.

:)

Aaron Brown3, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to reset your console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Character Win User

Xbox static boot up screen and green with streaming Videos.

You know the little short video that plays on an xbox one x before the xbox green screen logo? Thats when its static/snowy. Then it shows the normal xbox logo. When trying to use any video streaming app is when all i see is green screen with audio.

I tried what you suggested, it went to 680x680 like you said but it only dispayed the static/snowy screen in lower quality and still experienced the green screen with audio only on netflix and hulu.
  4. ShaharTalHen Win User

xbox live 12 months gold subscription fial

i upload the caputre screen with the error from the redeem screen in the xbox

[​IMG]
  5. Matty880912 Win User

Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

Add Netflix to the list.... also with the stuttering there is a green screen with only audio.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Select October Update Features Rolling Out to Insiders

Thank goodness for the do not caputre option or my madden game will take videos of my play every minute
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 x game caputres have audio but are green screen - Similar Threads - game caputres audio

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  7. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  8. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  9. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  10. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...