Xbox 1 turns on by it's self

Discus and support Xbox 1 turns on by it's self in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox 1 randomly turns on by it's self. 027c35b2-579b-4b88-90ec-b425a4b53b22 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChuchaDe2Madre3, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Xbox 1 turns on by it's self

my Xbox 1 randomly turns on by it's self.

:)

ChuchaDe2Madre3, Oct 17, 2017
  2. UnkleSimo666
    UnkleSimo666 Guest
    Xbox turns it's self on

I've found people are having same problem but can't find any answers as to why it's happening! Mine has now started doing it today, so far happened twice but why is this happening and how can it be fixed?

UnkleSimo666, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Xbox turns it's self on

Hey there UnkleSimo!

If you haven't in a while, unplug your console and wipe it clean using a soft cloth sprayed with household cleaner. Make sure there are no fingerprints or anything stuck over the button. Next, if your console is plugged into a surge protector or power strip,
    plug it straight into the wall instead. And finally, check to see if your console is set to instant-on mode. If it is, you'll want to try swapping it over to

energy-saver mode

Hopefully something there does the trick for you. Xbox 1 turns on by it's self :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey ChuchaDe2Madre3! Is the console plugged directly in to a wall outlet? Is the console set to Instant-On or Energy-Saver mode? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey ChuchaDe2Madre3! Is the console plugged directly in to a wall outlet? Is the console set to Instant-On or Energy-Saver mode? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. SirSkunkalot Win User

Xbox one memory full with 5 games

Not sure what make is best i brought a seagate 5TB usb 3 off amazon for £130.

Really good easy to format just plug it in to the xbox 1 and it dose the rest its self.

Turns on when your xbox is on and turns its self off when you turn your xbox off.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox turning it self on

Hey there ozzie!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. It sounds like your console may be in instant-on mode. Try switching it over to

energy-saver mode
    to see if that helps at all. If that doesn't do it, I'd recommend

factory resetting
    your console while keeping your games and apps.

Let us know if that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox turns it's self on

Hey there UnkleSimo!

If you haven't in a while, unplug your console and wipe it clean using a soft cloth sprayed with household cleaner. Make sure there are no fingerprints or anything stuck over the button. Next, if your console is plugged into a surge protector or power strip,
    plug it straight into the wall instead. And finally, check to see if your console is set to instant-on mode. If it is, you'll want to try swapping it over to

energy-saver mode

Hopefully something there does the trick for you. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  9. Harry G [Haz227] Win User

Xbox Turns on By its self

Do you have a kinect?

sometimes it may recognize you and turn on, it happens to me sometimes.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 turns on by it's self - Similar Threads - turns self

2. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help: And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared...
  3. The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on

in XBoX on Consoles
    The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on: The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on. I looked the problem I'm having up and couldn't find anything I don't know what is causing my Xbox series...
  4. Latest Alpha Skip Ahead update causes my Series X to turn it self off.

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip Ahead update causes my Series X to turn it self off.: As stated above after the update the xbox flashes twice, and turns itself off. Anyone else? submitted by /u/NefariousnessHuge900 [link] [comments]
  5. Everytime I turn my xbox one on, it turns its self back of.. HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I turn my xbox one on, it turns its self back of.. HELP!!!: I was in the middle of playing GTA and all of a sudden it turned its self off. After this I've been unable to turn it back on. It cokes on (the power brick light up solid white) then turns off...
  6. My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds...: My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds how can I fix? a72b86b8-9761-4ff0-8a26-6f63810de3f2
  7. My Xbox whenI restart it doesn’t turn on by its self

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox whenI restart it doesn’t turn on by its self: So when I have to update my Xbox it can’t restart at the end 9670a198-7d80-4a60-b31e-6bc8bcf49b75
  8. why does my xbox turn all by it's self

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my xbox turn all by it's self: I was watching Arrow on netflix i heard my system turn on... the controller is on my dresser 5db23e49-213f-4375-be3f-61a80f3c8361
  9. my xbox turns of by its self when i turn it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox turns of by its self when i turn it on: So my xbox one s when turn it on 5 seconds pass by and its turns off by it self and i took everything apart to see if there was any liquid that could afected it but nothing so its good so i dont...
  10. My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off: I unplug the power supply plug back in the power supply lights up I then turn xbox 1 on and within 3 seconds its powering off 8e8dfd30-d617-48c0-b85c-782d7eda7903