Xbox 1 taking super long to load ANYTHING

Discus and support Xbox 1 taking super long to load ANYTHING in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this started a few days ago, I turned on my xbox, and when i pressed on my account to log in, it took super long to load. This and goes for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yharma, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Yharma
    Yharma Guest

So this started a few days ago, I turned on my xbox, and when i pressed on my account to log in, it took super long to load. This and goes for everything too: i can't play any games, the thumbnails for any app or game don't show, and the input lag for everything I try to do is through the roof. For example, when I press the "see my apps and games" button, I have to wait like 20 minutes for it to actually go to that screen, and that's just one button, the same thing happens when I try to press on anything.

I've tried all the troubleshooting i can think of, i've held down on the power button till it's fully off, i've unplugged plugged any cords that lead to the xbox, i've restarted the xbox multiple times, the only thing i haven't tried is hard reset it. Does anybody know how to fix this?

:)

Yharma, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Chefcheese13 Win User

Takes to long to load

Sorry that you are having a problem if your games will not load and you have an external storage drive. the Drive might be the problem the slightest dropping of it or it getting whacked can mess it up. it has happened to me before the little disk that spins
    in it will stop spinning and I tried to get it fixed when I had the issue but they told me that there is nothing I can do about it because they are hard to fix. u might just have to get another storage drive and download the games on to the new one. but if
    that is no the issue here is the link to the Xbox support page and how to contact an agent.

Link:https://support.xbox.com/

step 1 go to link

step 2 at the top of the page click Xbox live status

[​IMG]

step 3 click contact us from there u can speak with or chat with someone

[​IMG]
  4. XxNickxX36 Win User

Takes to long to load

Try disconnecting your external hard drive for a couple of minutes. The same problem happened to me.
  5. Team TwoTwo Win User

Error Code 800705b4 Cant connect

ALSO xbox live is super slow for me, takes about 3 minutes to load a page.
  6. Van Der Chin Win User

xbox games taking to long to load

I have done this many times and done a factory reset still has the same issue
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 taking super long to load ANYTHING - Similar Threads - taking super long

2. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  3. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  4. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  5. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  6. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  7. Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox Controller cannot disable taking screenshots: I cannot find the setting to disable the functionality of the Xbox controller taking a screenshot when I press the button. I use that button for steam screenshots so it is very annoying that a...
  8. How long should a repair order take to complete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long should a repair order take to complete?: I have sent my Xbox controller in to be repaired as the things can't last more than 6 months. It's been at the service centre for 10 days now and typically it has been quicker than this for me....
  9. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

in XboX Insiders
    Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...: It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this...
  10. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...