Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem

Discus and support Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey. I downloaded the new beta for xbox one smartglass. The tv one guide works great. But when I try to load up the cable/tv universal remote, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaRkWoLfxx638xx, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem

Hey. I downloaded the new beta for xbox one smartglass. The tv one guide works great. But when I try to load up the cable/tv universal remote, the majority of the buttons won't appear on screen. Like the record button, the channel numbers, more than half
    the buttons. I saw a screenshot of what it is supposed to look like and mine is Peru much empty. I'm on a Galaxy note 2. Anyone else having issues like this?

:)

DaRkWoLfxx638xx, Apr 3, 2014
  2. SGGerald
    SGGerald Guest
    Update for Windows and Windows Phone Xbox One SmartGlass Apps - fixes boot up issue

Hey folks!

We have updated the Windows and Windows Phone Xbox One SmartGlass apps to fix the issue where they were crashing on boot.

Production Apps:

Beta Apps:

Thanks for your patience while we worked to get the fix out.

SGGerald, Apr 3, 2014
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    xbox one smartglass beta

I just downloaded the Xbox One Smartglass Beta. Pretty sweet.

xXCamhawkXx, Apr 3, 2014
  4. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest

Chris Gelon, Apr 4, 2014
  5. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest
    @xxxSavageBeastX

You have to be part of the Preview program to view the forums.

If you are part of the Preview program, post in the following forum to get access:

forums.xbox.com/.../4585.aspx

If you can't see that forum, then private message mistur niceguy.

Chris Gelon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Chris Gelon Win User

@xxxSavageBeastX

You have to be part of the Preview program to view the forums.

If you are part of the Preview program, post in the following forum to get access:

forums.xbox.com/.../4585.aspx

If you can't see that forum, then private message mistur niceguy.
  7. Chris Gelon Win User

8. Theory of Game Win User

XBox One SmartGlass on Windows 10

Hey there.

To stream your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC, you'll need to use the "Xbox" app - not "Xbox Smartglass" or "Xbox Smartglass BETA". Try searching the store for just "Xbox".
  9. XA DRBATTLE Win User

how do I fix this error code 0x89231030?

is it letting you load the xbox app? and are you using xbox (beta) or xbox smartglass?
  10. xXCamhawkXx Win User

xbox one smartglass beta

I just downloaded the Xbox One Smartglass Beta. Pretty sweet.
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 Smartglass Beta problem - Similar Threads - Smartglass Beta problem

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Xbox smartglass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox smartglass beta: I am and I am having problems with my clips on the smartglass. My friends nor I can view my clips for some odd reason. Why is this happening? thank you i advance....
  4. Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta): The Xbox 360 Smartglass app in iOS 10.3 (currently in beta) is flagging as a 32-bit binary that "will not work with future versions of iOS" if it isn't updated. Is the Xbox 360 Smartglass app...
  5. How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stream TV from Xbox One to Smartglass Beta?: I read that the update to the latest Smartglass app for Windows Phone 8 should enable the live-streaming of TV from my Xbox to my device. I can't find the correct settings in the Smartglass app...
  6. Tv listings smartglass beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tv listings smartglass beta: I'm in the preview program and have the latest smartglass beta on my android 4.0.4 phone when looking on the one guide there is no tv listings or favourites on the smartglass one guide section ,...
  7. iOS smartglass beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    iOS smartglass beta: Just got my invite, I'm in!!!! 3b92e89f-b18c-40ee-9cfa-5465c3458a14
  8. My SmartGlass Beta Updated!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My SmartGlass Beta Updated!: Since everyone on the forums needs to know things like this apparently, I thought I'd share. :P It's awesome as usual. 20b7a1c3-d7e2-4c66-b6db-534aeb820635
  9. xbox one smartglass beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one smartglass beta: anyone else download it? its amazing. now i can control my whole DRV with my phone. I don't need my remote for anything anymore. 948981f6-47ca-4409-acca-d922573e7611
  10. 2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass: Please help. I am ready to throw this thing out of the window. this is really frustrating, i've tried deleting , system re-start , re-boot, everything. 69f6e4df-8666-4714-9ec1-a5e29df879e1