xbox 1 s lost connection with my internet and now canot connect to internet

Discus and support xbox 1 s lost connection with my internet and now canot connect to internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can any 1 help me being past back and 2 from microsoft xbox and my internet provider my sons xbox just lost connction to my internet 1 day and now will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mully122, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Mully122
    Mully122 Guest

can any 1 help me being past back and 2 from microsoft xbox and my internet provider my sons xbox just lost connction to my internet 1 day and now will not connect to my internet i,ve took the xbox to other house connects and works fine also can use other
    xbox here just not mine can any 1 help me

:)

Mully122, Apr 26, 2018
  2. Silen7
    Silen7 Guest
    How to Connect Internet Cable directly to Xbox 360

Hi everybody.

So recently I've been experiencing a lot of lag on CoD, i.e, whenever I join a game I get 2-bar and 3-bar connections. So I decided to search for some solutions. I read somewhere that I can fix this problem by directly connecting my Xbox to the router using an Ethernet cable. Now the problem arises as I do not possess an Ethernet cable.
    Currently, I have a cable through which Internet is supplied (It's a Fibrenet connection, which uses Optical Fibres for transmitting the Internet) and this cable is connected to a router which provides me WiFi.
    I was wondering if I can connect my Internet Cable directly to the Xbox 360 without Ethernet cables.
    (The cable looks exactly like an Ethernet cable so it can fit into the Ethernet jack of the Xbox, so that problem is covered.)

EDIT : I connected the Internet Cable to the Xbox but when I tested connection, It does not connect to Internet. Help

Silen7, Apr 26, 2018
  3. Oichi son
    Oichi son Guest
    I returned my Xbox One

So far there has been only 1 thing I like about the Xbox 1 and that is the message system other than that I basically hate it I got it for Christmas along with some CDs the next day my internet went down and I couldn't listen to them on the Xbox 1 but I could on the 360 I kept getting a massage saying I needed to be connected to the Internet. That's just 1 of the many things I hate about the Xbox 1 the major reason though is that u can't do anything on the Xbox 1 unless it's hooked the the Internet. For example I tried to play a game that came with it when my internet was down and I couldn't play it at least the 360 let u play games without needing the Internet

Oichi son, Apr 26, 2018
  4. xbox 1 s lost connection with my internet and now canot connect to internet

Hi there Mully122,

Can you let us know the full error message you see when trying to connect the console to the internet at your home? Also, have you had a chance to work through the

connection guide
    as well?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Mister Kellogg, Apr 26, 2018
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Hi there Mully122,

Can you let us know the full error message you see when trying to connect the console to the internet at your home? Also, have you had a chance to work through the

connection guide
    as well?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
  6. David Lešiga Win User

Error 80151909 cannot connect to xbox live

But on other xbox, I can log in, only on my xbox 360 slim with my intenret connection I cannot log in. I try 3G internet on phone, create wifi and I log in on xbox live.

I do not know where is problem, but on other devices internet works. I canot log in only on xbox live.
  7. Welly1978 Win User

Signed out of Xbox LIVE, son's xbox working on same network??

Sorry, lost Xbox Live connection but internet connection ok. Checked my son's Xbox Live on his Xbox and connection was good. I do have my connection back now but seemed strange. Thanks anyway
  8. UnhipDesert Win User

Why would I buy an XBOX ONE?

well m$ losted a customer in me. I sorry but the whole connect to the internet all the time. just done it for me. my point is what if my internet went out for a week due to a storm. now I got a piece of S*** box that I cant play bc I cant get on the internet.
    or 15 yrs from now m$ quits supporting xbox one n u still got a piece of S*** box that I cant play
  9. KyeDavidson Win User

Disconnecting from game and party

Thanks,

I have checked article and my internet connection seems good with download speed at 36mb/s, upload speed at 7mb/s and ping at 30ms.

I had a wireless connection and have now changed to a wired connection but issue remains.

Thinking I may have an issue with the Xbox rather than the internet connection.

Thanks
Thema:

1. xbox 1 s lost connection with my internet and now canot connect to internet - Similar Threads - lost connection internet

2. How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code...: help me! I have an Xbox one coming in and I really need to transfer my skate three save from my Xbox 360 over to my Xbox one that I’m getting in the mail for some reason when I try to enable cloud...
  3. Game server connection lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game server connection lost?: Hello This started happening after 5 months of ownership. I tried playing PUBG, everything is fine up until we drop. The connection to game server lost thinking it was PUBG. I hopped on Rainbow...
  4. Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mwiii keeps saying lost connection with host: Keeps losing connection with host 82f5655b-bbf8-4e73-a2f4-d5780d64d5e6
  5. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...
  6. I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect ghost recon breakpoint, they said Ubisoft connection lost.: I have problem to connect Ghost recon breakpoint, they always said ubisoft connection lost, try again. I dont understand why. dbc7b244-8f8b-43d6-94c1-f24ccad6d0d2
  7. (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection"

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft) Can't play on my friends world: "detected lost connection": I'm on Windows 11 and I have two friends playing in one world, one is on a PS4 and the other one is in a Xbox One, but I can't play with them, I load in the world, play for like 3 minutes and it...
  8. “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Detected Lost Connection” Error whenever I play Minecraft with my sister: My sister and I tried playing Minecraft cross-platform today and it’s not going too well. I used iPad/Mobile and she uses PC Windows 11. She can join me alright, but then the game freezes and says...
  9. How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the “ Connection to the host was lost: Error Code 3” on State Of Decay 2?: Network Status via Xbox console companion app is connected. NAT Type is open and is connected. Latency is at 67ms, 0% packet loss. My download is 14.58 Mbps and upload is 22.93 Mbps...
  10. Xbox Series X lost ability to connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X lost ability to connect to the internet: Hi! So, after using Netflix and gaming on it just fine, all of a sudden today my Xbox lost the ability to access the internet. For some reason certain games will still get to their online...