Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games

Discus and support Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Sorry if not allowed) Like the title says really. The main games I play are Apex and COD. When I select the game it usually will start to load it,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joe-welly, Jul 3, 2022.

1. /u/joe-welly
    /u/joe-welly Guest

(Sorry if not allowed)

Like the title says really. The main games I play are Apex and COD. When I select the game it usually will start to load it, and then crash back to the Home Screen saying that the game took too long to load. If I do get into the game, I will try queue into a game and it’ll crash as soon as I press play, or if I get lucky and put into a match, the game freezes and then crashes.

It’s not just triple a titles though, I’ve had the problem of it taking too long to start on Amazon prime and lower intensity games.

Recently I’ve also been trying to play fall guys and it’ll take me to the screen where it says press a to sign in and I will, and then it’ll freeze halfway through signing in.

As I’m writing this I’m testing my network connection and the app keeps freezing for 15 seconds to up to a minute.

I was just wondering if it was a common problem, and if so, are there any solutions to it?

submitted by /u/joe-welly
    [link] [comments]

/u/joe-welly, Jul 3, 2022
  2. RichieB_ Win User

When Loading Game Keeps crashing

Hello Ali Naibzada,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. RichieB_ Win User

When Loading Game Keeps crashing

Hi Ali Naibzada,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with Minecraft crashing when it's loading terrain. I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot this issue.

First, I'd like to ask few questions to better understand the issue.
    - Are you playing on Xbox console or Windows PC? This is for me to be able to give you the right troubleshooting steps
    - Is this the only game you are having this issue?

Let's try some basic troubleshooting steps:

If you're on Windows PC, please follow the steps below:

1. Make sure that your device meets the minimum system requirements for Minecraft. You can find the system requirements on the Minecraft website.

2. Check for updates to Minecraft and your device's operating system. Sometimes updates can fix bugs and improve performance.

3. Try clearing the cache and data for Minecraft. This can help resolve issues with the game. Here's how to do it:

- On Xbox One: Go to Settings > System > Storage > Manage storage > Clear local saved games.

- On Windows 10: Press Windows key + R, type %appdata%, and press Enter. Open the .minecraft folder and delete the contents of the "saves" folder.

- On mobile devices: Go to Settings > Apps > Minecraft > Storage > Clear cache and Clear data.

4. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft. This can help resolve any issues with the game files.

Learn more: Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows device | Xbox Support

If you're on Xbox console, please follow the steps below:

I would recommend checking if there are any updates available for Minecraft. To do this, please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select "My games & apps" and then select "See all" to view all of your installed games.

3. Locate Minecraft and press the "Menu" button on your controller.

4. Select "Manage game & add-ons" and then select "Updates" to check for any available updates.

If there are any updates available, please install them and try launching the game again to see if the issue has been resolved.

If the issue persists, I would recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear the cache on your Xbox. To do this, please follow the steps below:

- Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.

- Unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox and wait for 10 seconds.

- Plug the power cable back in and turn on the Xbox.

2. Delete and reinstall Minecraft. To do this, please follow the steps below:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select "My games & apps" and then select "See all" to view all of your installed games.

- Locate Minecraft and press the "Menu" button on your controller.

- Select "Uninstall" and then confirm the action.

- Once Minecraft has been uninstalled, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall the game.

3. Check for any hardware issues with your Xbox. If you have any other games that are also crashing, it may be a hardware issue. In this case, I would recommend contacting Xbox support for further assistance.

Learn more: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

I hope this information will help you to resolve your issue. We look forward for your response.

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Gioogguo Win User

For honor/game pass issue

Sorry but I am seeing that my Xbox in general crash with every game especially during loadings but not only , are there a fix ?(it is an xbox one s)
  5. Larian7 Win User

Xbox one S random crashes

i got the same problem with the xbox one s..keeps crashing after switching between apps and games...mostly when i'm useing or have used youtube and then go back to game its crashes 99% of the time...but not only with youtube but its the most common
  6. bitebug2003. Win User

Starfield Problems

Crashing to desktop 4 times during load screens Xbox series S
Thema:

1. Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games - Similar Threads - keeps crashing loading

2. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  4. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  5. Why does 2k24 keep crashing during loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does 2k24 keep crashing during loading?: I just bought my next gen series s console, bought nba2k24 for the next gen, and everytime I go to boot it up it freezes and crashes not even letting me play the game. It would sometimes say my...
  6. When Loading Game Keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Loading Game Keeps crashing: Hello Ok so I been playing Minecraft For a long time This happened before but I fix it but when I load my game in Minecraft it keeps on crashing when it’s at Loading Terrian The Game crashes so...
  7. Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps getting stuck and crashing on the loading screen before a game: So Fortnite keeps crashing every time i try to load up into a battle royale game. Creative mode and the rest of the game features like the item shop still work normally however its just battle...
  8. why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning when i’m picking my load out of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning when i’m picking my load out of a...: why does my game keep crashing at the very beginning of a multiplayer match when i’m picking my load out in call of duty mw2 1fbe2ec5-a607-4278-9f11-8069f63c60dc
  9. microsoft flight simulator keeps crashing on pc before i even load into the menu. I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator keeps crashing on pc before i even load into the menu. I am...: microsoft flight simulator keeps crashing on pc before i even load into the menu. I am using windows 11 and havent overclocked it. d2afe72e-2523-4b3a-bd7b-03f8e458d516
  10. My game keeps crashing right when I try to load into the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing right when I try to load into the game: I ran the benchmark test for my game FH4 and it runs well within the limits of system requirements. I've tried everything in my power to check and fix the game but it just won't load into my world...