XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

Discus and support XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have just purchased the above for my grand children ( yeah i might play it too sometime ) but there is NO optical drive Can i purchase one for USB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cliveskinner, Jan 2, 2020.

  1. cliveskinner
    cliveskinner Guest

    XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL


    i have just purchased the above for my grand children ( yeah i might play it too sometime )

    but there is NO optical drive

    Can i purchase one for USB 3.0 ? and use it to install backwards compatible games from a 360??

    :)
     
    cliveskinner, Jan 2, 2020
    #1
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

    XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

    No way to hook up an optical drive to the console. You can download and purchase the backwards compatible games the Store on the Xbox however.
  3. GammerThumbs Win User

    XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

    You mean a hard drive? If so yes. If you purchased them on your 360. You can download them
  4. Smwutches Win User

    XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

    Unfortunately no. The console will not support an external disc drive.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

    XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

    The xbox 1 S digital is for downloading games not by installing discs. You can still download games via the store and play them that way if they are backwards compatible with the xbox one
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

    xbox 1 s all digital display

    Hello @kobalalyI I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

    After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

    First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

    If you are still having the same issue, please follow these steps :

    1. Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure
    2. Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console
    3. Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV
    4. Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV
    If you are still encountering the same issue power cycling your Xbox console will reset the network card and clear the cache:

    1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the mains lead and wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on by pressing the Xbox button .
    4. If you still see the Xbox start-up animation screen for 10 minutes or longer when the console powers back on, go to: Perform an offline system update
    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

Loading...
  1. XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL - Similar Threads - DIGITAL

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....