xbox 1 s all digital display

Discus and support xbox 1 s all digital display in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my Xbox since late December 2019, and just yesterday, it broke(?). Whenever I turn it on it works perfectly but the display is glitched, it's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kobalaly, Apr 23, 2021.

  1. kobalaly
    kobalaly Guest

    xbox 1 s all digital display


    I've had my Xbox since late December 2019, and just yesterday, it broke(?). Whenever I turn it on it works perfectly but the display is glitched, it's green and purple everywhere and it won't stay connected to the display for enough time to take a picture, I've tried different monitors and TVs but it's the same problem. I can't change the settings because I can't see the screen. Please help

    :)
     
    kobalaly, Apr 23, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

    xbox 1 s all digital display

    Hello @kobalalyI I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

    After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

    First, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

    If you are still having the same issue, please follow these steps :

    1. Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure
    2. Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console
    3. Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV
    4. Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV
    If you are still encountering the same issue power cycling your Xbox console will reset the network card and clear the cache:

    1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the mains lead and wait 30 seconds.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on by pressing the Xbox button .
    4. If you still see the Xbox start-up animation screen for 10 minutes or longer when the console powers back on, go to: Perform an offline system update
    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. kobalaly Win User

    xbox 1 s all digital display

    I've seen the same solutions but as I said, I can't get to settings before the display connection fails
  4. - AJ - Win User

    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

    My apologies, I forgot to add this:

    * If you have an all-digital console like the Xbox One S all-digital edition or the Xbox Series S, you can do the display reset and bring up the startup troubleshooter using holding the BIND button only.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

    XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

    No way to hook up an optical drive to the console. You can download and purchase the backwards compatible games the Store on the Xbox however.
  6. GammerThumbs Win User

    XBOX 1 S ALL DIGITAL

    You mean a hard drive? If so yes. If you purchased them on your 360. You can download them
Thema:

xbox 1 s all digital display

Loading...
  1. xbox 1 s all digital display - Similar Threads - digital display

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Why won't my Xbox series x digital display on my TV.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox series x digital display on my TV.: I've tried to get it working on 4 tvs, 10 different hdmi ports, used 4 different hdmi cords and nothing happens. All I get is no input on each tvs screen. I've tried holding the Xbox button for 10...
  10. Xbox Series S Digital display problem

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Digital display problem: Xbox Series S will not display on any tv. Have tried resetting to low resolution, have tried different hdmi cords and different tvs. Was working perfectly fine until i switch the hdmi from my xbox...